- New House Sex (1/3) !

Jungkook awoke feeling something holding tightly onto him, he opened his eyes a crevice and saw Taehyung laying right in front of him fast asleep. His face was facing towards Jungkook's. He was very warm and smelt fresh and clean. And he was wearing. . . NOTHING!? 

Jungkook completely opened his eyes now, What time was it? Jungkook looked all over the room. They just moved in. It was a new house. He had no idea where anything was still.

Jungkook started panicking to himself, getting highly anxious to rip off his own clothing. Taehyung scrunched his nose a tiny bit and shook his head slightly, then suddenly, "Hey, baby. I hear you're awake." Taehyung opened his eyes halfway as his hair almost completely covered them. 

Taehyung was making eye contact with Jungkook, but Jungkook looked at Taehyung's lips instead. God did he want those lips to suck him out. "Y-y-eah! Mhm. . ." Taehyung closed his eyes again, "So loud, baby. . ."

Jungkook shook his head, "Fuck. I am so sorry, Tae. . ." He lowered his voice to Taehyung's tone, "Do you hear that, Kook?" Taehyung opened his eyes again, this time a bit wider. Jungkook shook his head, "Uhh, No?"  Taehyung let out a box smile, still looking at Jungkook, "Exactly. No noisy neighbors, no street sounds, just you and me." Jungkook felt his face heating up, Taehyung was really getting in his head now, "Tae?"

"Yeah, baby?" Jungkook looked down at Taehyung's exposed body, "Where are your clothes?" Taehyung giggled and grabbed tighter around Jungkook, "I can sleep naked with you in our new house, right?" Jungkook immediately nodded his head, "Hell, yes. Do whatever you'd like." 

Taehyung smirked, "So I can do this. . ." Taehyung began lifting Jungkook's sweatshirt off from his lower back, "Fuck yes, yes, yes." Jungkook reached his hands up over his head so Taehyung could take it all off for him. Once he got that piece off, Jungkook's bare upper body was underneath. Taehyung took a hand on it.

"We should workout together at a some point this week." Taehyung recommend as he rubbed his hands up Jungkook's chest an down to his lower abs, "The answer is yes, but. . . are you sure you could keep up?" Taehyung shrugged, "We're going to have to find out."  Jungkook felt Taehyung's fingers touching all the best spots. Taehyung was trying to make him moan, and he knew where to go.

"Mmmmh Tae. . ." Jungkook whispered-type moaned, "Hyung, take off my pants. . ." Taehyung was still focused on Jungkook's body circling the tips of his fingers on the top of both Jungkook's nipples, "Flex for me first, baby." Taehyung smiled and bit the corner of his lip waiting for Jungkook. Jungkook blushed in embarrassment and tried avoiding the question, "Jungkoooook, don't be shy, it's just us."

Jungkook nodded and sat up. Taehyung sat up with Jungkook and watched as Jungkook took a deep breath. Once he was ready he stuck out both arms and bent both elbow joints in. He curved them up letting the muscles show up. 

"Woah. . ." Taehyung immediately took his hands on Jungkook's arms. He was so amazed at what he was looking at, "You really work hard for this body, Jungkook." Jungkook giggled, feeling better about himself, "It's all for you. . . I see you getting stronger yourself, Hyung." 

Jungkook let one arm down and placed it on Taehyung's abs, "I remember the first time we fucked, you were toned but not this much." Taehyung was also blushing now. Jungkook enjoyed touching Taehyung. He had very soft and gentle skin that felt dismaying when it touched onto his own.  Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's arms every time Jungkook pressed in his fingers on Taehyung's abs. "Is that so?" Jungkook nodded, "Yes. Look at your beautiful body, Taehyung."

Taehyung box smiled and shook his head looking down, "My poor little Taehyung is getting embarrassed now, is he?!" Taehyung was noticeably red, he was blushing so hard. Jungkook then realized something, "Wait! I didn't help you and Namjoon unpack I-" Taehyung cut in halfway through his words "-It's all taken care of, Jungkook. You do not need to worry." Jungkook felt really bad, "B-but I was an idiot for sleeping! You should've woken me up. . ." 

"Jungkook baby, listen, you looked like an angel sleeping and I really didn't want to wake you. It's okay, Kook. Really!" Jungkook paused for a moment and gave out a small warm smile, "You mean it?" Taehyung nodded and giggled, "Yes every single word of it. Now let me get those off of you." 

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's pants and immediately pulled them down, "Mmm. . . Fucking missed this cock." Jungkook laughed louder and took his hand behind Taehyung's head, "Gag on it, Hyung." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's cock with both hands and looked up at him before beginning, "Your command will come true, baby." They smiled at each other for a moment, knowing how much trust they had.

Taehyung bent his head forward and rimmed his mouth around Jungkook's dick. "Ahh-" Jungkook already started moaning. It was going really well. Taehyung bobbed his head into Jungkook, he didn't go deep yet, he waited for Jungkook's expression to change. 

Jungkook was on his knees and Taehyung was bent low in front of him. Taehyung had his arms wrapped around Jungkook's lower legs. Jungkook's moans slowly got louder as Taehyung licked up and down Jungkook's cock. He wiggled his tongue up and down on the tip pressing hard on every movement.

"Ah- you got so much-oh- better at this. . ." Jungkook noticed his improvement and closed his eyes, he also gritted his teeth together firmly. That was the expression Taehyung was waiting for. He was ready to deepthroat. He pushed himself deeper feeling the gag sensation immediately, "Mmmm. . ." He kept on making noises ever time Jungkook's cock hit the back of his throat. 

Taehyung's drool was making it easier to slide in and out quicker. Jungkook had an urge to slam his head into him. He really wanted Taehyung to Take him entirely. Once Taehyung took his head back, Jungkook wrapped his hands tightly around Taehyung's upper neck and forced him into it just as he wanted to.

Taehyung pulled out and coughed a little bit, dripping saliva, but went back in not giving up. Taehyung ran his hands slowly up Jungkook's legs and squeezed his ass tightly. Jungkook couldn't handle when he talked or interacted about or with his ass. It was like heaven. 

Taehyung was now filling his mouth with Jungkook's entire dick. He pulled in and out reaching the entire distance every time as it lengthened. His lips would touch on Jungkook's skin taking it very far in his throat. Jungkook was amazed as he never seen Taehyung go that far before, "Ahh! Wow, Hyung!" 

Taehyung picked up the pace more rapidly. Taehyung wanted what Jungkook was about to give him. Jungkook was about to cum at any given second. Taehyung had to pause for a moment. However, he paused when he was all the way in. 

Jungkook's dick was just sitting in his throat. "Fuuuckk. . . ahhh- AH- TAE!!!" Jungkook yelled loudly and orgasmed everything into Taehyung's throat. It went down so easily since Jungkook's dick was halfway down already. 

Jungkook panted heavily as Taehyung messily pulled out. Saliva and white sticky cum came out with him all over his lips and chin. Taehyung was able to get almost everything, some dripped on their brand new bed. "Oopsie. . . aha. . ." Jungkook said in different breaths. 

Taehyung and Jungkook suddenly giggled together. "Already have to wash them, damn! That's going to be your job- for tomorrow, Kook!" Jungkook smiled widely, "I can- manage that!" 

Taehyung reached his body up to also kneel in front of Jungkook, he was still licking his lips with Jungkook's Cum. "You taste like a dessert." Jungkook laughed, "Huh? What kind of dessert?! Taehyung rolled his head back pretending to think of an answer that he already knew. 

Jungkook grabbed both of Taehyung's hands, curious for the answer. He rolled his head back forward and looked straight into Jungkook's eyes, "My favorite." Jungkook raised up one eyebrow in confusion, "So it would be. . . Ice- Oh!" Jungkook just realized what Taehyung meant and blushed bright red. 

"Tae- aghhh!" Taehyung watched Jungkook's entire face carefully, examining his cute embarrassment. "Kook, you're so cute, you know that?" Taehyung brought his hand under Jungkook's chin, "Look at your adorable child-like face with that desirable body. I am so lucky to have that." Jungkook giggled even more, "Stop! I should be the one telling you that!"

Taehyung smirked, "Well you can tell me how you feel in my ass, if you'd like?" Jungkook need-fully grabbed Taehyung's shoulders and pushed them both down. Taehyung was on the bottom, while Jungkook laid on top for this scene. "Let's get into it, babyboy." Jungkook blushed for the hundredth time that night, this time it was from the nickname, "Fuck, Yeah." Jungkook winked. Taehyung gritted his teeth into a sexy smile.

"My Babyboy's going to impress me tonight."