- Foursome? !

"Everyone sit down." The boys all listened to Yoongi's command and took a seat on the couch. "I am going to ask firstly if everyone is okay with this? " Yoongi stood in front of them as if he was a teacher folding his hand politely." Yes Yoongi, but we are basically doing two different twosomes side by side. Correct?" Jungkook wanted to make sure since he wanted to only fuck and get fucked by Taehyung.

Yoongi nodded, "Yes, nothing to worry about Kook! Does anyone else have any precautions?" The three shook their heads, "Other than what Jungkook asked, I've got nothing." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and squeezed it tightly. "Alright, does anyone need to use the bathroom first?" Again the three shook their heads. "Let's begin then."

Everyone began unhurriedly removing their clothes, "Actually, something about this doesn't feel right." Jungkook stopped after thinking about it, everyone paused, "Honestly I think you're right." Yoongi said scratching his head. They all stood in a circle awkwardly not saying anything. "I have an idea!" Jimin grabbed both Jungkook and Taehyung's hands and ran upstairs into Jungkook's room leaving Yoongi behind. Yoongi stood and waited for Jimin to get back.

"So you guys can get down in here while me and Yoongi leave the house and find somewhere else!" Jimin released the two's hands and began walking backwards slowly to exit, "Jimin, how are you-"

"-Shhhhh" Jimin interrupted. "No more interruptions." Jimin smiled angelically as he turned around and closed the door softly behind him. They listened as Jimin walked all the way downstairs. After small muffles, Jimin and Yoongi's footsteps echoed out their front door. It closed. It was fast.

"Jungkook. . ." Taehyung pulled off Jungkook's shirt over his head for him. "Taehyung. . ." Jungkook mimicked and did the same by removing Taehyung's shirt off of him. Taehyung stuck out his hand to Jungkook's neck, placing it onto it. He steadily slid it down his body, "Tae, fuck. Already making me hard?" Taehyung grinned, placing his other hand on Jungkook's hip.

He moved both hands onto Jungkook's abs. He rubbed his hands up and down on them making Jungkook giggle, "Stop! That tickles!" Taehyung laughed with Jungkook then made his way to Jungkook's shorts. "I wanna touch you everywhere Baby. . ." Taehyung slid his hand up to Jungkook's cheek and leaned into his face. They pressed their lips together for one long kiss and pulled away. "Kook baby, Tell me what to do."

Jungkook thought for a while, smiling with his thoughts. Taehyung watched Jungkook's face sorting out his brain. He figured out an idea. "Let's take off everything." The boys pulled off their pants and underwear exposing all their clear skin. They both bit their lips staring at each other. "Look at you Taehyung." Everything began perfectly. "And look at you Jungkook." They stood that way for a few minutes staring at each other's bodies.

Jungkook finally broke the staring when he walked over to his nightstand and opened a drawer filled with random items, "Ah- here it is!" Jungkook pulled out the bottle of lube they used last time. "On the bed and lay down on your side." Taehyung admitted to Jungkook's command. He crawled onto Jungkook's clean bed laying down on his side.

"Perfect." Jungkook walked over and climbed up on the bed. He slid his legs underneath Taehyung and squirted some lube into his hands. He needed to get Tae prepped. Jungkook rubbed his hands together. 

"I want to fit 4 in there." Taehyung tried peaking over the side to watch Jungkook. "Tae. Turn back around and close your eyes. You need to feel relaxed and open for me, okay Hyung? Your asshole will handle this." Jungkook traced his wet finger around Taehyung's rim. "Alright baby." Taehyung closed his eyes and began breathing deeply.

He stuck in one finger curling it around inside searching for the prostate which he quickly found when Taehyung's entire body twitched. He let out a low deep moan, "Kooook- Put in another. . ." Jungkook proceeded and pushed in another, "Feeling good?" Taehyung stuck up his hand with four fingers up. "Are you sure you're even ready?"

Taehyung turned his head around to face Jungkook's, "Put your hand in my ass so you can fuck the rest of me, Baby." Taehyung was not playing any games when saying that. His face was stern. Jungkook pulled out the two fingers that were inside and jammed all four into him. 

Taehyung grabbed onto one of Jungkook's pillows tightly, "Ahh-ah-ahh-" Taehyung moaned, trying to wrap his legs to his chest, feeling Jungkook's fingers wiggling inside in different directions.

"How is your asshole so wide?" Jungkook was still shocked in amazement. Jungkook always had such a hard time when Taehyung prepped him. Jungkook thought to himself that his asshole must be to small. 

He pushed his fingers in deeper allowing his entire thumb to slide in. "You took my whole hand, baby." Jungkook giggled as Taehyung started moving with Jungkook's wet hand. "This- Ahhh- feels so- good, Kook. . ." Jungkook twisted his hand around making Taehyung feel weaker. 

Taehyung began leaking fluid out of his ass every time Jungkook would put his hand in and pull it out. "Look at how wet it's getting." Jungkook had his arm halfway inside of Taehyung It was so wet. He was still amazed. "AHH-ah-Kooook-" Jungkook stroked the sides of Taehyung's walls carefully with his finger tips. It made Taehyung moan loudly and a lot.

After a while of fisting Jungkook finally pulled his hand out.

Jungkook removed his legs from underneath Tae. Taehyung rolled himself to face straight up, "That hurt like hell, but you did so good, Kook." Jungkook giggled and moved his position so he could lean his head back on the head stand. 

He opened his legs tapping his fingers on the sheets "Tae-Tae, get over here and prep me." Taehyung excitedly got up from his other position and slid himself in between Jungkook's legs. "Touch it the way you want, Hyung." Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes daringly.

Taehyung grabbed the lube and squirted it. He wrapped his hands around Jungkook's dick and pumped it slowly. Jungkook leaned his head backwards taking slow, deep breaths. "Good job baby, don't cum yet, I want you to do that inside of me." Taehyung made sure every part of Jungkook's cock was covered with the lube. He stroked it softly with the tips of his fingers.

Taehyung decided to pick up the pace. He tightened his fingers around Jungkook, where he managed to bend down and swirled his tongue around the tip. Jungkook reached his hands out and helped Taehyung pump himself. 

Jungkook arched his eyebrows not being able to take anymore time and pulled up Taehyung's head. "I feel it coming." Jungkook stretched both legs out. Taehyung removed his hands.

"Lay on your back on top of me." Taehyung turned himself over, stretching his entire body out over him. He laid his hands on opposite sides of Jungkook's chest in a forward position. His knees were up over Jungkook's hardened dick in the shape of an L keeping his hips high. Jungkook grabbed it trying to line it up to Tae's asshole.

"Let's do this, baby."