- Amusement Park (Part 3/4) -

The boys got out of the log and went to pick up the photo as Taehyung said. They studied the photo for a moment. Jungkook was making a regular pose with his hands up in the air with a scared face. Taehyung on the other hand had his head digging into Jungkook's neck and his hands were slid inside of Jungkook's pants.

"I wanna hang this up Kook!" Jungkook laughed at Taehyung embarrassed, "Why!?" Taehyung grabbed the photo from Jungkook's hands, folded it and slid it in his pocket. "Because I'm proud of it!" Jungkook laughed even harder at Taehyung's remark.

Taehyung put his hands on both sides of Jungkook's neck inspecting his Hickeys. "They show up more outdoors. Now everyone should know you're not single." Taehyung proudly smiled at his achievement. "But. . . Kids?" Jungkook looked around nervously.

"Kook, if they didn't care about what they were seeing in line, then I wouldn't worry about it." Taehyung reassuringly rubbed his thumbs on Jungkook's thyroid. Jungkook kissed Tae really quickly and pulled back, "Come on! One more ride before we meet back up with the others!"

Jungkook was already off running to the final ride. Taehyung hurriedly ran behind him. They made it to the Ferris wheel, one of the most romantic rides in the park. "I have never been on one of these before! I was too short the last time!" Jungkook got excited, Taehyung enjoyed seeing how happy Jungkook was, "Then what are we waiting for? Let's get on!"

The boys joined the end of the line. This time it went quicker, mainly because it was smaller than the log ride line. Finally it was their turn, the Ferris wheel stopped and both boys climbed on. They buckled the single large buckle across their legs as the ride began moving very slowly.

"The sunset is wonderful. . ." Jungkook said, laying his head on the side of Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung took Jungkook's hand in his squeezing it tightly.

"You know what's more wonderful." Jungkook turned his head pushing it into Tae's neck. "What, Tae?" Jungkook said, also squeezing Taehyung's hand back, "You." Jungkook blushed, digging his face harder into Taehyung.

"This doesn't even feel real. But I enjoy every single moment with you Kook." Taehyung pulled his arm around Jungkook and began rubbing his back softly. "Taehyung. . ." Jungkook pulled his head back to lean on Tae's shoulder. "Yeah Kook?" Taehyung reached his free hand to grab Jungkook's thigh. "I think you're the last person I want to be with. . . What I mean is, I want only you to be with me for the rest of our lives."

Taehyung felt his eyes get heavier, "Baby, I don't wanna cry again this week." Jungkook giggled, turning his face to Taehyung. "I know I keep saying it but, I love you so much Kook. You make me so happy every day." Taehyung turned his face towards Jungkook. "I love you too Tae. And I don't care how much you say it. Keep doing it."

The boys couldn't be any closer. The sky was a canvas. fading from red, orange, and yellow out in the distance. The summer night was warm. It blew a soft comfortable wind that danced with the boys drying hair.

"Looks like a winter bear. . . You sleep so happily. . ." Jungkook began singing Taehyung's song from the car the other day. Taehyung joined in and harmonized with Jungkook, "I wish you good night, good night, good night. . . good night, good night." Other people on the wheel heard the boys singing.

"Who is that!? Wow!" One woman yelled. " Up There! At the top!" A man shouted pointing up at the boys cart. Taehyung and Jungkook awkwardly stopped singing after they realized people were talking about them. Suddenly the entire Ferris wheel started booing wanting  to hear more. "Tae can we get off. . ." Taehyung nodded. Both of their faces were red in embarrassment.

Once their cart reached the bottom they let themselves off, "You guys sound amazing! Think about a career for this!" The ride instructor told them as they began walking away, "Thank you!" Taehyung waved kindly and grabbed Jungkook's hand. "Kook, it's okay baby." Jungkook looked up at Tae who had a reassuring smile on his face. "Tae, whats if he's right. What's if we can make this a career?" The boys continued walking slowly, hands together.

"Let's think about it." They both smiled at each other and headed to the trick show.

------

"Hey, Kook! Tae! There you are!" Jin yelled from afar waving for the boy's attention, tapping two saved seats. The boys walked over and took a seat, "Did you have fun Jungkook!?" Hoseok asked cheerfully, "YES!!!" He brought up Taehyung's backpack and pulled out the prize he won for him, "You won that, from the fucked up games?" Yoongi said, amazed.

"Yeah! Well it was the only one that worked I guess." The boys all laughed as Jungkook put the plushie back in the bag. "Shhh, the show is about to start!" Namjoon said excitedly.

"Jimin has to use the bathroom, I'm going to take him." Yoongi stood up grabbing Jimin's arm, "I do?" Yoongi kicked Jimin's shin lightly, "Oh, YES! I definitely do. Ate too many hotdogs. Yes! See you after the show!" Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and they ran to the bathroom. Everyone quickly became silent, "I have a number of things going through my mind right now after what we just experienced." Namjoon said rubbing his knees anxiously.

The lights on the stage went on. Jungkook clasped his hands together, "Sorry ladies and gentlemen but the show is canceled tonight, our performer suddenly got sick. Please exit carefully everyone, and enjoy the rest of the night at the park." Jungkook's expression flopped, "What?! No!" He crossed his arms, "Why!" Jin put his arm around Jungkook patting his back, "I am so sorry Kook, that wasn't expected, at all."

Namjoon looked around, "Tae?" He noticed the empty seat, "Kook. Where did Taehyung go?" Jungkook looked to the side now at an empty seat. "What! Tae!?I don't know!" There were no signs or traces of Taehyung anywhere. Jungkook began to worry, "Tae!!!" All the boys stood up on their seats trying to search through the busy flood of people who were trying to exit.

Suddenly. . .

"Wait everyone don't go!" A familiar voice was at the microphone. . .

Taehyung.