! Saturday Surprise (4/5) -

Everyone was staring at Jungkook's arm at this point. He didn't move it. Instead just kept it right where he wanted, "I really fucking hope you're not doing what I think you're doing, Kook." Jungkook stuck both hands up from under the table, "No! See, nothing! I don't have anything!"

Namjoon shook his head, "Why would Yoongi say that about Taehyung then?" Jungkook now squinted his eyes making the same face Taehyung was, "What did he do?" Jungkook asked. The group finally ignored the brawl happening and went back to their food. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung and winked allowing his hand go back down where he wanted it to be.

Everyone got back to conversating again as Taehyung bit his bottom lip hard. They just sat there staring at each other eating their Japchae. Maybe they were doing a bit more then eating, "Ah- fuck-" Again, that brought everyone's attention. "I am going to get some pepper, I will be right back." Jungkook stood up making the best excuse possible and walked over to behind the counter.

Jungkook opened the drawer grabbing pepper and a stored bottle of lube he put in there the other day Just in case. He heard talking in the background as he squirted a bit in his left hand, "Tae, stand up." Jungkook turned his head around halfway as he watched Taehyung stand up crossing his arms, "What do you want from me, Jin?" Jungkook turned his head back around capping the bottle. He heard Yoongi mumble something and made the group laugh as he took the pepper in his right hand, keeping his left hand clenched with the wet gooey liquid.

As Jungkook walked over Namjoon and Jin eyed him down hard. "Anyone, need pepper?" Jungkook broke the awkward stares and sat back down, "Yes, please!" Jimin reached his hand out as Jungkook handed it over to him. Jin and Namjoon had no further suspicion and got back to eating.

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung's face at the same time while sliding his hand back down into Taehyung's pants. Nobody noticed. Jungkook looked back forward and began stroking his fingers up and down on it. "I'm done, do we have dessert?!" Hoseok asked, looking at Jungkook for an answer excitedly.

"Yes! We do! I'll get it in a minute." Jungkook smiled awkwardly at Hoseok at the same time as focusing on Taehyung's dick with his fingers. "Alright, but why can't you get it now, aren't you done, Kook?" Yoongi questioned with a smirk.

"Ahhhhhhh-" Taehyung made a sudden noise leaning his head back slightly before Jungkook could answer. He tried so hard to control his moans but it was impossible. When Jungkook got nervous he got aggressive with his movements. This time Jungkook pressed hard on Taehyung's tip. "CODE RED!" Jimin jumped up and ran over to Yoongi.

Namjoon stood up, "Let's leave the kitchen now please!" Jimin joined in, "Jungkook, let's play video games instead of dessert." Jimin pulled Jungkook's arm trying to disconnect him from Taehyung, "Yeah great idea! You guys need to separate for a bit. . . Jimin and Yoongi will go upstairs with Jungkook, while Taehyung, Jin, Hope, and I stay down here and use the hot tub."

Yoongi nodded and smirked at Namjoon's idea, "Good thinking, Joonie." Namjoon didn't know if that was supposed to be meant for good or bad, so he just ignored it. "Kook, AH-!" Taehyung moaned loudly, everyone jumped from it, "Damn, Tae. . . yelled?!" Jungkook finally pulled his hand out of Taehyung's pants. His hand was covered in cum.

"BRO- WHAT THE FUCK, KOOK!?" Hoseok looked away as Jungkook brought it to his face, "Oh hell no you will not, Kook." Namjoon glared at Jungkook as he was about to stick his fingers in his mouth. "Well. . . If we aren't eating Dessert, this is mine." Jungkook took his hand in his mouth. Everyone was shouting swears at Jungkook in disgust except for Taehyung who smiled proudly at him.

Jungkook wanted to make it worse, "You're fucking delicious, Hyung." Taehyung turned red, "Can I taste you, baby?" Taehyung smirked as Namjoon broke the moment "Someone PLEASE take them away from each other, right now!!!" Jimin pulled Jungkook's arm with him off the chair. Jin did the same except with Taehyung. "Meet back down in the living room in an hour, okay?" Jungkook and Taehyung both nodded upsettingly as they separated ways.