- Flirting !

Title: - Flirting !

"A fucking- A-a-a-" Jungkook couldn't speak he closed the bag back up. "That's really hot. . ." Jungkook took it off the counter, but he didn't return upstairs just yet. Instead he walked over to the fridge and took out a can of whipped cream. Jungkook of course sprayed some in his mouth because who doesn't do that, then began walking away, taking it with him.

Before going back upstairs Jungkook stopped and saw the mess in the kitchen, "Fuck it." He just decided to clean it up, "TAEHYUNG I AM GOING TO CLEAN THE KITCHEN!!!" Jungkook shouted and waited for Taehyung's response, "OKAY BABY!" Jungkook heard Taehyung's adorable yell from a distance and began cleaning the room.

Jungkook picked up all the bowls and utensils, bringing them to the sink. He washed everything from forks and spoons to pots and pans. He was still extremely distracted from the bag though. Every single time he turned around it was just sitting on the counter waiting for him.

It was so hard to ignore. He walked over and took it out this time, "Ahhhhh. . . This- Taehyung!" He placed it back in the bag before things got worse. Jungkook did the last remaining things like drying and washing the table then smiled gladly at his work. He grabbed the whipped cream and bag and walked back upstairs.

It probably took about an hour, Jungkook was shocked at how patient he and Taehyung were. Like. They were separated. FOR AN HOUR!

---Upstairs---

"Tae I'm ba-" Jungkook stopped in the door way placing his hands on his head, "No don't!- Fuck-Tae!" Jungkook said in between many pauses. Taehyung giggled, "What do you mean 'No don't fuck Tae'? Nobody else fucks me but you."

Jungkook laughed and began tearing up, "Baby, don't cry right now! It's just wine!" Jungkook wiped his eyes, "No it's not JUST wine. You created a beautiful set up with quiet music, candles, and your sexy ass on the bed for us. . ."

Taehyung opened his arms, "Come here, my beautiful fiancé." Jungkook was really blushing now. He placed the bag and whipped cream on his bedside table and immediately went into Taehyung's arms. "Ahhh Taeee. . ." Taehyung is always making Jungkook cry, you could tell how much they cared for each other. His sounds were like sad puppy noises. "Babyyyyy. . ."

---(Blood Warning/ Choking Kink Warning)---

Taehyung pulled back and pushed his face into Jungkook's. They began slowly making out. Jungkook slid his hand down to Taehyung's thigh and squeezed it as he attacked Taehyung's bottom lip. Taehyung moaned from the squeezing which was really satisfying Jungkook.

 Taehyung moaned from the squeezing which was really satisfying Jungkook

Their lips clasped together nicely as they usually did. Jungkook definitely enjoyed Taehyung's bottom lip, he always went to where that freckle was leaving a hickey every single time they would make out like this. Jungkook then began to taste the bitter sweetness begin to happen again. Just like the last time they were making out