- Baek-Hyeonog -

!(VERY DISTURBING/ SENSITIVE CHAPTER, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)!

The rest of the week passed. It was the day of their date for suit shopping. They haven't done much in the other days, other then some classwork, working out, and cuddling. Jungkook and Taehyung both got dressed that morning in two very nice outfits.

---Taehyung's Outfit---

---Jungkook Outfit---

They were at the mall

They were at the mall. The weather was freezing. It was about 20ish degrees out there but Taehyung and Jungkook brought comfy jackets with them of course. Taehyung was impressed with Jungkook's outfit today. Jungkook was beginning to learn better style now from just the casual.

"Tae! I said your name 3 times! Are you listening!?" Taehyung snapped out of his focus on Jungkook's outfit and brought his eyes back up to Jungkook's, "Yes! I am! What did you ask, Kook? Sorry. . . Your outfit choice looks so perfect on you. . ."

Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyung's lips for a thanks right in the public opening of the mall. People shot dirty looks but Taehyung and Jungkook just ignored it all. They didn't even care anymore, "I was asking where should we go first? There are so many good choices! Were you not listening when I said the entire list of places too. . ."

Jungkook sighed looking down to his feet, "No! I was listening, Kook! Here, let's go to Suit Venue first. The prices are affordable there. . . So we should check it out." Jungkook looked back up grinning. He took Taehyung's hand and ran with him to the store.

Jungkook was very excited for today. He wanted to see Taehyung in every suit and skirt, since he knew Taehyung's body could pull off anything. Jungkook was also debating weather he would also wear a skirt, but for now he was focused on Taehyung.

They separated ways in the store to be a little secretive. There was a bottom floor and upstairs to it. Jungkook took the bottom while Taehyung took the top. (Heh. . .) Taehyung wanted to see Jungkook not only in a suit but something that fit his punk dressing style.

Taehyung knew everything Jungkook would love since he already enjoyed everything in Taehyung's closet. Suddenly out of nowhere a sudden tap was felt upon his shoulder. Taehyung turned around smiling, hoping it would be Jungkook, but nope, it was some random guy. He looked like he was about Jungkook's age. So he will be referred to as a kid.