- Amusement Park (Part 4/4) -

Everyone stopped to Taehyung's command, "Take a seat everyone. I am your new performer for tonight, Kim Taehyung." Everyone slowly made their way back to their seats, the announcer even went down to the audience to watch. Jungkook didn't blink once, he watched Taehyung stand terrified on the stage. He wanted to go up and comfort him so badly.

"B-before I begin, I just wanted to say, this is a very special song I wrote for someone here in the crowd. . ." He brought his eyes to Jungkook in the back. Everyone looked back where Taehyung was looking. Then Taehyung looked at the entire crowd again. Taehyung cleared his throat. No background music. No talking. Everyone was silent.

"On my pillow. . ."

"Can't get me tired. . . Sharing my fragile truth. . ."

"That I still hope the door is open. . ."

Jungkook listened to every word Taehyung sang, taking it to his heart. Taehyung suddenly took the microphone off its stand and stepped off the stage, He looked deeply into Jungkook's eyes. There were a group of girls in the front row, who squealed when he walked past them. Even With all of that, Taehyung still had his eyes only on Jungkook.

"I'm Wondering, are you my best friend? Feels like a river's rushing through my mind. . ."

"I wanna ask you. . . If this is all just in my head?"

"My heart is pounding tonight. . . I wonder. . ."

Taehyung reached his hand to Jungkook's. Jungkook took it and Taehyung pulled him lightly off the seat. Together, they went back up on the stage facing each other. Taehyung continued singing as Jungkook wanted to collapse in tears. Taehyung handed the microphone to Jungkook after finishing another line. Taehyung began whispering the words to Jungkook so he wouldn't be lost:

"If You. . . Are too good to be true. . ."

Taehyung grabbed one of Jungkook's hands, he wasn't afraid to show who he loved anymore. Jungkook reached the microphone in between them so they could both sing together:

"And would it be alright, If I. . . Pulled you closer. . ."

At the request of the song, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's shirt and pulled him close. Everyone in the audience cheered happily when that happened. They were looking at each other eye to eye. Jungkook followed every word Taehyung said, stretching it out to create harmony.

"How could I know. . . One day I'd wake up feeling more. . ."

"But I had already reached the shore. . . Cause we were ships in the night."

"Night. . ."

"Night."

The song ended. Taehyung had his hands on both of Jungkook's shoulders, where Jungkook had both hands around Tae's waist. The crowd went crazy in applause, a man shouted, "That was better then what the show was supposed to be!" Everyone was so happy. It was such an amazing night.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung in for a kiss. They did, in front of everyone. All you heard from the people were excited screams of joy. After they pulled away, they grabbed each other's hands and both bowed to the crowd.

------

After the show, all seven boys exited the park "That was an astonishing show guys!" Hoseok complimented, "You, took videos right Hoseok?" Jimin clasped his hands together, "Yes Jimin. I did." He winked, "Did you enjoy Yoongi's show for you in the bathroom?" Jimin's eyes enlarged, "Shut the fuck up!!!" he smacked the back of Hoseok's head pouting like a baby. "Ow!" Hoseok rubbed the back of his head making an angry face at Jimin.

He slapped Jimin back for revenge and flew to the car. Jimin shot down after him, he was too late though Hoseok already made it in the front seat locking his door. "Damn! For such a small man, you're quite fast Jiminie!" Jungkook couldn't help saying it. Everyone but Jimin bursted out laughing. Hoseok laughed so hard that he beeped the horn. Jimin felt so much rage in that moment but he knew, "You know what! I deserve this!"

The others made it over to the car Jungkook patted Jimin's shoulder while he climbed in. Finally everyone got in the car, the same seats from before. Namjoon looked back making sure everyone was in the car, Yoongi was dozing off, "Is he drunk?" They all looked at Jimin, "What now!!!"

"Jimin, is he drunk?" Taehyung asked as Jimin shook his head, "No! you guys should know he loves to sleep!" Everyone turned their eyes back to their own focuses except for Jungkook, "The dick was good, huh Yoongi?"

"KOOK!" Hoseok almost ran a red light at Jungkook's sentence.  Yoongi opened one of his eyes lifting the side of his mouth making a "Mhmm" noise. "I am done tonight. Hoseok just drop me off at the nearest rest station." Namjoon shot a desperate look to Hoseok's face who ignored him, "You can't just leave me here!" Jin reached his arm forward to reach Namjoon's head. He massaged his scalp, "Easy Joonie. . ."

"What the actual fuck Kook!" Jin shouted and looked back at Jungkook bitterly, still massaging Namjoon who finally started to relax, "You are the child in this car, I permit you from saying any more nonsense." Jin said, speaking a little quieter. Everyone but Yoongi who was now asleep laughed.

The rest of the ride was calm and relaxed, it was a beautiful night. The warm wind blew through the tree leaves softly. Hoseok pulled up to Taehyung's and Jungkook's apartment first, "Okay, the three of you freaks, get out! See you guys next week!" Taehyung and Jungkook both stepped out, "Jimin, you coming?" Jimin wanted to stay, Jungkook could tell, he was still sitting on Yoongi, "Want to bring Yoongi with you?" Taehyung offered.

"Yoongi opened his eyes after hearing the offer, "Jimin, you should say yes." He said groggily, "If it's alright with you guys. . ." Jimin asked shyly, making sure it was okay. "Of course he can!"

Jimin and Yoongi both climbed out of the van shutting the door behind them. Namjoon rolled down his window, "Listen, I want you boys to behave." Namjoon pointed his finger at each of them. They drove away. Namjoon death stared at them all the way through until their car disappeared.

"Sooooo. . . Foursome?" Yoongi asked, smirking. Everyone nodded Excidently creating wide smiles across their faces.

The boys ran in the Apartment.