- Car Ride -

"Good thing you used the apron or else that cake mixture explosion would have happened all over that outfit." Jin crossed his arms kindly waiting for Taehyung to thank him for his tips, "Thank you for making me wear an apron Jinnie. . . I appreciate it."

 He gave Jin the softest eyes possible but Jin had no feelings towards it, "This cake should be done in at least an hour including the baking time. . . Try stalling time as best as possible and I will call you when you can finally arrive."

Taehyung nodded his head in understanding, "Thanks Jin! Also. . ." He stepped out into the hallway where everyone was hanging out since they finished up the decorations. and yelled loudly, "Thank you everyone for putting this together! Especially Namjoon for planning it in the beginning!" 

Everyone turned around to look at Taehyung. Namjoon reached out and gave a thumbs up to Taehyung in a 'no problem-o' type of way, "Tae! Go pick up your boyfriend now!" Jimin yelled.

"He's not escaping that car though-" Yoongi muttered quietly. Taehyung took the keys and waved one last time before leaving.

------

Taehyung was running a bit behind with time. His phone began buzzing again, it was thankfully Jungkook this time though:

JK: "Hey Tae? Are you on your way?"

T: "Yes, I am very close, it just got a bit busy at home."

Jk: "Oh yeah? Doing what?"

T: "To be honest I was getting ready for today. We are going somewhere when I pick you up."

JK: "I am very excited to see what you've got planned. . . heh. . ."

T: "Kook No, No, No. Not yet. Wait."

JK: "Whyyy Hyungahh. . ."

T: "Baby, how was your meeting?"

JK: It went well, but I was having trouble focusing."

T: "Oh no! How come?"

JK: "Tae, you fucking know why."

T: "Ahhh! Sorry baby. . ."

JK: "Well now you owe me twice. So I can fuck you two times harder tonight right? I'll first sit you on a chair and begin by giving you a lap-"

T: "-OKAY I'M PULLING IN NOW!"

JK: "Why are you yelling! Flirt back with me! I know you want to!"

T: "See you in a second, baby, I love you."

Taehyung hung up. He felt his face heating up as he took the right to the building, "Damn, Jungkook is hella horny today. It's so sexy but. . ." He said aloud, clenching his teeth together, ". . . .I'm scared." He looked forward hard into the road, feeling his pants getting tighter, "Also maybe very excited. . .aha. . ."

He pulled up to the front where Jungkook was standing. He was just standing there incredibly hot. Perfect face. Perfect eyes. Perfect Lips. Hella sexy Body. Taehyung actually got a bit nervous if someone would go over to Jungkook and just begin flirting. He felt a need to make new marks on Jungkook's upper neck to expose to everyone who he belongs to. It was a weird type of jealousy. All he wanted to prove was that Jungkook was with him and he is not available for anyone else.

Jungkook ran to the car, opened the passenger side and took a seat. They both immediately went in for a kiss. "I missed you." Jungkook said looking deeply into Taehyung's eyes, "I missed you more." Taehyung said as he reached his lips back to Jungkook's. They gave another few constant kisses. Jungkook pulled back and finally noticed Taehyung's outfit.

"Shiiiittttt. Ahhh. . . Taehyung. . ." Taehyung didn't even have the chance to do anything before Jungkook's hands were instantly all over him. "Ahhhh! Hyung!" Jungkook's voice was overly pleading. Taehyung wanted Jungkook so bad. All morning was torture trying to ignore it all.

Taehyung grabbed both of Jungkook's hands and held them tightly, "You have to calm down. We have to go somewhere first, baby." Jungkook threw his head back in annoyance then let it down to face Taehyung's again.

"Okay. . . But right now all I want on my birthday is sex with you." He squeezed Taehyung's hands tighter, "Trust me Kook, Right now your sexy ass is going to have some fun." Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hands back then let them go. He turned and started the car.

Jungkook bent over and whispered into Taehyung's ear, "At least let me touch you." He brought his face slightly down and began sucking under Taehyung's Jawline. Taehyung moaned in delight, "Ahh- Kook-" Jungkook began sucking different spots all over Taehyung's neck. " Taehyung really tried ignoring Jungkook. 

He began driving even with Jungkook attacking his neck, "Come on Hyung

He began driving even with Jungkook attacking his neck, "Come on Hyung. . ." Jungkook was trying his best, but it wasn't working, "I see your dick through your pants Tae-Tae." Jungkook took his hand onto it. At that moment Taehyung just wanted Jungkook to suck him.

"Ahhh-ah- Kooooook, for the-" Jungkook cut him off, "-last time, you're driving. . . I know. Just pull over so I can eat your dick." Taehyung gave up. He pulled over to the side of the road and unbuckled his seat belt. "Yes Hyung! Let's fuck!" Jungkook squeezed harder where his hand was placed making Taehyung stop again in enjoyment, "Ahhhhhh. . ." He let out a long deep moan.

The moment was interrupted by a call, it was Jin. Taehyung breathed in a relief type of way and answered the phone by putting it on speaker.

JIN: "Alright Taehyung, come back!"

T: "Amazing! On our way."

JIN: "Hey Jungkook by the way. . . Get your hand out of Tae's pants."

JK: "Actually my hand is on top-"

JIN: "-See you soon, birthday boy!"

The phone hung up, "Wait? What is he talking about?!" Taehyung winked at Jungkook and pulled around his seat belt again. "You'll see, baby." Jungkook watched Taehyung's expression focus back to the road, "Really? Now, what are you going to do with this?" Jungkook, whose hand was still placed, squeezed it again.

"Fine. You do it for me." Jungkook unzipped Taehyung's pants, "It just needs to get some air Tae!" Jungkook giggled, "Oh Baby, what am I going to do with you?"

After a bit of driving they arrived.