- So Many Secrets -

Jungkook widened his eyes and stayed quiet, as he let Jimin continue, "I feel absolutely terrible for having a crush on you still. . . I love Yoongi so, so, so much, but I still think about you sometimes. . . I don't know why. . ." 

Jimin looked back down at the food and let his chopsticks sit in the bowl. "Jimin. . . How long have you had a crush on me?" Jimin shrugged, "I don't know. . . I just ended up liking you during the past year. . ."

Jungkook placed his chopsticks in the dish as well, "Jimin, that feeling will go away eventually, trust me. You haven't spent much time with Yoongi yet, other than nights I'm assuming." Jimin blushed a noticeable color. 

"Yeah pretty much. . . He said he's coming over again later today with a surprise. . . I don't know what it is going to be?" Jungkook was very glad he didn't mention the moving into Jimin's home situation yet.

"I am sure, it's going to be great!" Jungkook couldn't help but smile, "What? Do you know something, Jungkook!?" Jungkook nodded and got back to eating his noodles. They were cooler now. "Tell me Kooook! I need to know!" Jimin was beginning to whine, "Nah. You didn't tell me where Taehyung was so I am definitely not telling you this Jiminie." Jimin crossed his arms, "Ugh fine I'll tell you!-"

"-Tell him what, Jimin?" They both startled at the deep voice that was walking into the room where they were located. They both turned around and watched the entire way as Taehyung made his way to the counter in front of them, "I'm waiting." Jimin shot his eyes open, "Absolutely nothing, nothing at all, no secrets to spill here, Tae!" Jimin's eye twitched a bit from the lying.

Taehyung smirked, "That's right, Jiminie." Jungkook awkwardly laughed, "Well! You see! That was my fault. . . I begged a lot. . . Sorry Tae. I just really wanted to know where you went." Taehyung licked his lips. 

"One thing you have to promise me, Kook, is that you will NOT look in this bag." Taehyung purposely lifted up a large brown paper bag and placed it on the table. That just made Jungkook even more curious.

Jungkook stuck out his pinky anyways, despite the curiosity, "I promise, Hyung." Taehyung intertwined his pinky with Jungkook and leaned over the counter for a kiss. Jimin just sat there admiring the moment, "AH! This is fucking cute. . ." He took out his phone and snapped a few photos when they touched lips. Taehyung and Jungkook giggled as they pulled away.

"So, Jimin what are you doing here anyways?" Taehyung moved himself to stand in the middle again where he was before. "It's a uh. . . Long story. . ." Jimin looked down ashamed, Jungkook's expression became more disturbed. They both felt wicked awkward suddenly, "Now we're keeping more secrets, I see?" Jungkook wanted to tell Taehyung so badly, he nudged Jimin's side so he could say it instead though.

Jimin looked over to Jungkook's eyes worriedly. Jungkook nodded, allowing him. Jimin began explaining the entire situation from the start of the day. Taehyung asked several questions and Jimin was right on top of it, ". . . That led up to me being here and. . . Taehyung. . ." Taehyung was suddenly interested because of Jimin's mood and voice tone change.

Jimin didn't want to look in Taehyung's eyes but he did anyways, "Don't be upset at Jungkook for this, please." Taehyung nodded, "Go on. . ." Taehyung focused hard on Jimin now, "I kissed him. . . Not on purpose of course! It was my fault! I couldn't control my emotions. . ." 

Taehyung reached his hand out and placed it on Jimin's shoulder, "Jimin. It's okay. As long as Jungkook did not kiss back. I trust him enough not too." Jimin nodded eagerly, "He definitely pulled away! You have nothing to worry about with that, I promise." Taehyung removed his hand and looked over at each of them and smiled, "Thank you both for telling me."