- Wedding (Part 1/3) -

"TAEHYUNG, JUNGKOOK, WAKE UP!!!"

A sudden ear-piercing yell slammed the bedroom door open. Taehyung got horrified and fell off the bed while Jungkook just stayed sleeping where he was. Complete opposite from last time. Taehyung stretched his arms and legs on the floor then sat up feeling annoyed.

"Hoseok, why are you yelling, we still have about one more hour of sleep. . ." Taehyung stood up brushing himself off from the floor, "Tae, when you see one hour, I see one minute. Now let's all get ready shall we?! We have a HUGE BUSY DAY!!! DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT IT'S YOUR FUCKING WEDDING DAY?!"

Taehyung ignored Hoseok who ran back to the others. He got back on the bed, placing both legs on opposite sides of Jungkook's hips. "My baby. . ." Taehyung took two of his fingers to Jungkook's face and began poking his cheeks. "Wake up. . ."

Taehyung tapped both fingers on them, then began trailing taps to his lips. Jungkook scrunched his nose. Taehyung bent down to Jungkook's face and began leaving small kisses all over it. Jungkook began giggling, "Okay, Okay, I am up!" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's face and pressed their lips together.

"Good morning, Tae-Tae." Jungkook said as they pulled away. Jungkook moved his hands and arms down from Taehyung's face and wrapped them around Taehyung's waist, which earned Jungkook a nice sound from Taehyung.

"Morning, beautiful." Taehyung said excitedly watching Jungkook's smile grow. Taehyung bent down to Jungkook's face again, but before touching lips- "EXCUSE ME!!!" Jimin entered the room yelling, "THE GROOMS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE LOVE ON THEIR WEDDING DAY UNTIL AFTER THEY ARE MARRIED, OR BAD LUCK HAPPENS!!!"

Jimin grabbed Taehyung and pulled him off of Jungkook. Jin and Namjoon ran in the room with a bunch of supplies while Jimin dragged Taehyung by the arm out to Yoongi, and Hoseok. The door shut, breaking the two apart. Honestly, they expected their friends to be like this.

It was adorable.

---TAEHYUNG POV---

"Yoongi we told you to wake the Hell up again!" Jimin growled at him furiously. Yoongi didn't answer and pulled the blankets completely over his head. "Ahh fuck him, Jimin! At least he is ready to go." Hoseok ran back into the room with a small backpack. "What's in there?" Taehyung asked as Jimin sat him down on the couch.

Hoseok laughed and emptied out the supplies, "Makeup!" He said cheerfully. Taehyung displayed his boxy smile, happy to have friends like these, even Yoongi who was asleep again. Jimin suddenly pulled a bandana onto Taehyung's head exposing his bare forehead.

Hoseok and Jimin laughed at him for a moment then got to finding his skin color in the foundations. "Perfect!" Jimin squealed, pulling a bottle to Taehyung's face, "No, no, no. Not perfect." They turned to find Yoongi getting up. "Here. This one right here is much better."

Yoongi smiled warmly at Jimin then gave him the bottle, "I Love you, Yoongi. . . Let's get started." Yoongi gave Jimin a small kiss on the cheek and kneeled down to help Hoseok and Jimin with the other choices of more features.

"What color eyeshadow?" Hoseok asked, looking through the colorful rainbow palette. "Not sure. . . Taehyung, where is your wedding outfit hiding?" Yoongi also asked, checking looks around the surrounding area. "Mmm. . . Check the closet in the bathroom."

Everyone was staring at him listening with huge smiles, they were all so cute. The boys were dressed in their suit attire already and everything. Taehyung wondered what time they woke up since they were all way more anxious then both Taehyung and Jungkook themselves!

JIMIN SUIT: