- Before Plane -

Title: -Before Plane -

They got their Outfits.

They got their Plane Tickets.

They got their Wedding Location.

They got their Honeymoon Hotel.

It was about to be a really, really good week. It was the day before their wedding, they had to go on a plane today around 10:00 AM, so they wanted to wake up around 3AM to get ready. Their friends were going to come with them so they were all joining together in Hoseok's van to get to the airport.

!BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Loud groaning noises from both boys came as soon as the sound happened. Jungkook jumped up from the noise, getting scared whereas Taehyung just dug his head right back under his pillow. It stopped once Jungkook grabbed his phone and turned it off. "Hyungggg!!! Guess what day it is!!!" Taehyung just groaned some more in response.

Jungkook angrily rolled on top of Taehyung. "Hyung that's not what I wanted to hear. . . Hmmm. . . I know what annoys you. . ." Taehyung slightly opened his eyes in somewhat confusion to find Jungkook holding his phone, taking a selfie of them both:

"  Taehyung slightly opened his eyes in somewhat confusion to find Jungkook holding his phone, taking a selfie of them both:

"Gross. . . Baby. . . I wasn't even re-" Taehyung was cut off when Jungkook slapped his thigh and rolled off the bed coming up to his feet. That definitely woke Taehyung up, "Shit!? Kook!!! What the fuck was that for?!"

Jungkook just laughed at him and quickly skipped off to their bathroom to take a morning shower. Taehyung rubbed his eyes and thigh, then sluggishly stepped out of the bed. He hated very early mornings as you could already tell. Suddenly water turned on in the distance.

Taehyung now got excited and ran to the bathroom. "Taking a shower without me?!" Was the first thing Taehyung said as soon as he entered. Jungkook just left the bathroom door open, knowing Taehyung would have come. "Oh, well. . . That's how it appears. . . I guess. . ."

Jungkook was already in the shower with the screen door shut. (If you remember, the door is clear, you can see through it basically.) His ass was facing to the clear side where Taehyung could visibly see, and he was already staring Jungkook down. The shower wasn't fogging yet, so it was very clear.

"Feeding me that sexy ass this morning, hmm?" Taehyung lifted off his shirt while trying to get the best view possible, Jungkook turned his head halfway to see him from the side. He just stood there waiting for him. "Well don't just stand there. Hurry the Hell up, then you can eat it." Jungkook faced back forward.

Taehyung by command finished pulling off everything. He would never pass down an offer like that. Jungkook smirked to himself, hearing the shower door slide open. Immediately he felt Taehyung's two hands grab onto his ass. "Mmm. . . Yeah. . . Hyung. . ."

Jungkook closed his eyes just allowing the water to run on them. Taehyung crouched down behind him slowly as he slid his hands down to Jungkook's muscular thighs, then calves where he stopped. Jungkook loved it. Suddenly Taehyung pushed his nose in between Jungkook's crack, immediately using his tongue.