- Unexpected Visitor -

Jungkook woke up a bit late the next morning. It was about to be 10am. Taehyung was already out running his errands like he said the previous day. Jungkook was sleeping on the bed's empty mattress. 

They cleaned themselves up last night so he didn't want to get dirty. He just had to wash the blankets today, not much at all. However, once he moved he felt a sharp pain in his ass, "Ahh- Oww! Shit. . . We forgot to use lube in the tub last night." He looked around for anything to hold onto to try to stand, when he noticed a cup of water and a pill sitting on the nightstand.

He smiled to himself admiring Taehyung's thoughts. God, he missed Taehyung already. Jungkook took the pill with the water and just laid in the bed. They both went to bed naked, so he didn't have his clothes on yet, but also noticed a pair of his pajamas folded, that also sat on the nightstand. Jungkook blushed in happiness.

"I am so lucky to have him. . ." He grabbed the pajama set and put them on as best as possible. After he put on his underwear and pants before he could put on the shirt he was interrupted. The doorbell rang suddenly which scared him. 

Taehyung wasn't back yet, was he? He could just unlock the door himself? Jungkook slid off the bed and began slowly limping all the way downstairs, "Coming! Hang on!" It hurt, it burned, it cramped, it was so sore. He needed the medicine to kick in quicker.

He finally got down to the door and opened it, "Jimin? Why are you here so early?" He then noticed Jimin looked horrible, "Woah, Jimin?! Are you alright, come in!" Jungkook took Jimin's arm and limped with him to the couch, "Jungkook? Are you sure I should be the one asking that question?" Jimin weakly smiled, but Jungkook just shook his head.

"Jimin, bud, tell me what happened." Jimin put his hands on his face trying to cover his eyes, "Yoongi's moving with his family. . . Far away. . ." Jungkook's eyes shot open, "What!? Why!?" 

Jimin shook his head, "I don't know. He just came over this morning to pick up some of his things, and told me that. He seemed upset. It kind of felt like it was a break up." Jungkook took his arm around Jimin's shoulder and pulled him close.

"Jimin, he didn't break up with you, don't worry. Yoongi is a strong guy and he knows what to do." Jimin shrugged and leaned his head down on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook rubbed his back slowly. 

"Why did you come to me and not Namjoon first though, Jimin? He gives the best speeches." Jimin didn't answer and lifted his head off Jungkook's shoulder. He looked up at Jungkook. Jungkook felt Jimin staring at him and looked down at him. Suddenly without warning, Jimin leaned in and kissed him. Both lips touched.

Jungkook forced himself to the side with his eyes bolted open, "Woah, woah, woah, Jimin! What are you doing?!" Jimin stood up, "Fuck! Ahh fuck, I am so sorry! I can't control myself!" Jimin began running to the door, not looking back, "Shit! Jimin!- It's okay! Come back!" Jungkook got up and tried reaching Jimin as fast as possible, but it was too late. Jimin was somehow already gone.

"Fuck!" Jungkook limped around the house looking for his phone. He found it upstairs also on the nightstand. Once he picked it up he immediately called Jimin, no answer. 

"Jimin, pick it up!" He tried another time, still nothing. He tried several more times, absolutely nothing. He was running out of ideas but still had another, he called Yoongi, who picked up on the first ring:

Y: "Hello Jungkook?"

JK: "Hey Yoongi, any word from Jimin in the last 30 minutes?"

Y: "No? Why?"

JK: "Jimin thinks you broke up with him, and came to me. He left my house in a rush without saying anything! I've been trying to get a hold of him on his cell for about 10 minutes now!"