- Noninnocence !

Jungkook immediately sat up about to get off, "Shit! Tae! What hurts?! I'll get a doc-" Taehyung interrupted, grabbing Jungkook's arm, "-No." He pulled Jungkook back, "I want you to be my doctor. . ." Taehyung grabbed a small medicine cream on his side table and handed it to Jungkook.

"Just squirt a bunch on your fingers and coat the fuck out of it in there." Jungkook looked down at the cream tube in his hand, then back up at Taehyung, "Are you really sure you don't want a professional to do this?" Jungkook took Taehyung's hand with his free one. "No, I want you, baby."

Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hand tighter. Jungkook was red, nervous, anxious, and excited all at once. "What's if someone comes in?" Taehyung smirked, "Nobody will if you lock it." Jungkook widened his eyes, "You're freakier than me, Tae! And we are in a hospital!"

Taehyung just laughed, pushing Jungkook off the bed to lock the door. Jungkook actually did it. He got up, locked the door, then got back onto the bed. It was a nice light setting in the room already, so there was no need to change it.

"What position do you go in?" Taehyung flipped himself face flat with his hands out in front of him, sticking his ass up high, "Huh. . . That's what you have to do?" Taehyung turned his head to the side to peek at Jungkook, "No. It's usually completely flat. . . But you look like you need a little treat and less worry."

Jungkook was beyond flustered. He looked away from Taehyung who just laughed at him. "Don't get shy now, baby. Coat this hole." Jungkook shyly looked back to Taehyung with a small smile, "Are you horny or is it the medicine?" Taehyung then pulled the gown up looking back down ignoring the question.

Jungkook respectfully didn't look at Taehyung's ass yet, instead he uncapped the tube. "How many fingers?" He asked right before pouring, "Two." Jungkook then squirted a bunch all over two of his fingers. Finally he brought his eyes down to Taehyung.

His ass was bruised and scratched all over the entire thing. It really hurt Jungkook to look at. He couldn't believe how strong Taehyung was for this. Jungkook gave Taehyung so much courage. "Okay, here they go. . ." Jungkook moved up closer behind Taehyung and inserted both of his fingers in. Inside his ass was extra smooth, soft, and wet. "How does it feel?"

"Like two fingers in my ass." Taehyung muffled. Jungkook giggled, he enjoyed this. He began spreading the cream everywhere inside. Taehyung definitely did enjoy this as well from the amount of grunts he made. "Do you make these noises with the doctors? I'm actually curious."

"I can't help it. . . But for you, I do extra." Taehyung muffled in the bed some more. Jungkook smirked, taking his other hand up and began slowly rubbing it on Taehyung's right ass cheek. It was calming Taehyung down. Jungkook definitely wanted to avoid Taehyung's prostate for now, though he knew he was somewhat close, he knew it would really hurt.

Once Jungkook was finished spreading the cream, Jungkook removed his fingers and got off the bed to wash his hands. Taehyung fixed his position and gown, lying on his back again. Once Jungkook returned he also got back on the bed and laid back down with him.

Taehyung couldn't help but giggle, "I saw that." Jungkook peeked over, "You saw what?" Taehyung grabbed his arms around Jungkook now, "That boner." Jungkook raised his eyebrows, but Taehyung wouldn't be able to see his expression since he was already closing his eyes.

"I didn't even know I had-" Jungkook embarrassingly pulled the covers over them both. "Shhh. . . Sleep. . . You need it. . ." Taehyung fell asleep shortly after grinning to himself. Jungkook made sure Taehyung was asleep this time before he himself fell asleep. And so he did.

---2 WEEKS LATER---

Taehyung was in the hospital for an entire week and a half, but they ended up going home eventually. Taehyung could walk again, and he was starting to feel more safe, less clingy, deciding not to think about the accident. It was a bright cold morning. Taehyung was trying to cook a different type of breakfast while Jungkook was still asleep.