- Almost Time -

---Jungkook POV---

He was in the car.

Jungkook arrived there within 20 minutes. He thought about Taehyung the entire ride which still did not allow his annoying painful boner to go away "Ahhh. . . Tae, fuck." He just wanted Taehyung to suck his dick all day. His mouth just felt too good around him.

He looked around on the outside of Jimin's house's drive thru. Nobody was out there. He really thought about getting off to himself. But he sucked it up disappointingly and got out of the car quickly. He entered the house being welcomed by Yoongi and Hoseok sitting in Jimin's darkish living room.

"Jungkookie! Come sit dow- Oh- Why are you wearing your pajamas?! It's freezing out." Jungkook shrugged and shook his head taking a seat across from them. He tried covering his boner as best as possible. He was angry that it still would not go down. Maybe he should've got off in the car after all.

"So. . . Jungkook knows too? Is that why you told me to invite him?" Hoseok nodded his head, "Yeah. . ." Yoongi looked at them both, "What did you want to tell me, Hope?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook raised his eyebrows. Nope. Hoseok still didn't tell him.

Hoseok worriedly looked at Jungkook, who gave him a small supportive nod and thumbs up for reassurance. Hoseok took a deep breath. "I know, you are in a relationship, Yoongi, but I would never be able to bring myself to talk to you again if I don't say it now. . ."

The room stayed silent. "Yoongi. . . I like you. A lot. Ever since that night, that I have no Hell in remembrance, I have liked you. . ." Yoongi froze and furrowed his eyebrows thinking about it himself, "Hoseok. . . I am glad you told me this. . . But you should have talked to me sooner. . ."

"I know. . . I was so stupid. But I did now, and I feel Hell of a lot better. There is just one thing I wanted to do since I just needed to do it for a very long time. . ." Jungkook's eyes were so wide at this point, watching his two friends.

Hoseok suddenly leaned forward and gave Yoongi a kiss. Yoongi kissed back but pulled away after 2 seconds. Jungkook watched in awe, he still couldn't believe this was all happening in front of him. "Feel better?" Yoongi asked Hoseok who was now smiling at him.

"Much. Thank you, Yoongi." Yoongi smiled back. Jungkook was watching Yoongi be nice. Nobody sees Yoongi's soft side much. That was a first for Jungkook and Hoseok. "That was very cute." Jungkook said quietly, smiling at them both.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Shut the Hell up, Kook." They all snickered laughs. "Yoongi? Can we be best friends again? I kind of missed that. . .'' Yoongi turned to Hoseok's sudden question, "I never left you, Hope. . . Of course we can. I really missed hanging out every weekend. . .'' Yoongi showed his gummy smile now, wider than his regular. One the boys don't see often. Jimin probably sees it all the time to be honest though.

"Kook? Would you come with me to the kitchen to get some drinks?" Jungkook nodded happily, getting up to follow Hoseok. Yoongi sat back and closed his eyes for a power nap. Immediately, Hoseok grabbed Jungkook into a hug, "Thank you, Jungkook. . ." Jungkook hugged back.

"No problem, Hoseok. . ." They stood for about 30 seconds hugging each other. Jungkook could tell Hoseok really needed this. After they both released from the hug Hoseok opened the fridge, "Well, well, well! Jimin is stocked up very well in here!" Jungkook smirked at Hoseok who smirked right back.

Finally Jungkook's boner was gone.

---TAEHYUNG'S POV---

Jimin took out his phone while scrolling through social media. But he was cut off in his thoughts, when he heard a loud long moan in the distance, "I HEAR YOU TAE!!!" Jimin yelled, "SORRY!!! I HAD TO EJECT!!!" Taehyung yelled back. "YOU'RE FUCKING NASTY!"