- Date (Part 1/3) -

-A week later-

"Kook, come here!" Jungkook was playing Apex Legends as usual on the Playstation, he was wearing a cozy two set plaid Pajamas. When he heard his name called, he quickly jumped up and sprinted to Taehyung who was standing in the kitchen against the counter. "Yes babe?" He quickly gave a little kiss to Taehyung's cheek and stepped back.

"I have a plan for today!" Taehyung said excitedly, grabbing Jungkook's hands. "What?!" Taehyung let him go and pulled something from behind him, it appeared to be a basket that was full of snacks, food, and wine. "Wait- you got this for me?!" Jungkook was happily reaching for the filled basket but Taehyung pulled it back motioning his finger, no.

"I got it for us." Taehyung box smiled widely, as Jungkook grew confused, "We will be going on. . . a. . . Picnic!!! Also we will be doing some shopping today so prepare for that." Taehyung winked then slightly jumped up and down a bit as he was saying the words. A huge smile flooded over Jungkook's confused face, "Woah- Yes! I will get ready!" Jungkook sprinted upstairs to get ready. 'Our First Date!' He thought to himself. Taehyung giggled at Jungkook's excitement and ran down to his room.

Taehyung found a smooth fleece buttoned striped patterned sweater untucked with some blue skinny jeans. He unbuttoned the top of the sweater a few notches so it could show a bit of his collar bone. He admired himself in the mirror as he combed down his hair, then he tried reassuring his explosion of nerves "He will enjoy today, right? I know he will." He threw on some cologne then ran back upstairs. He waited for Jungkook in the kitchen patiently.

Jungkook came downstairs not too long after wearing a loose black button up silky dress shirt half tucked in a pair of black ripped Jeans with a belt that was tight on his waist. They eye-balled each other hungry to touch "You look so. . . Perfect." Taehyung walked over to Jungkook. "You do more. . .'' Jungkook replied. They met with their lips and kissed each other once long and passionately. After they pulled away, Jungkook grabbed both of Taehyung's hands and squeezed them tightly, throwing a huge smile on his face.

"Let's go! I am excited! And, um- very hungry." Jungkook looked down to his tummy and rubbed it slowly. Taehyung giggled and grabbed Jungkook's hand, "Guess what?! You're going to eat well today, baby!" Jungkook bounced up and down excitedly, "Yes!! Food!!" They walked to the door together, locking up the house, and headed their way to the car.

---In the Car---

They were almost there after a while of normal conversation, mainly about games. Jungkook reached for the radio and turned it on. The song See You Again by Charlie Puth played.

Taehyung grabbed a bottle of water to drink as Jungkook started humming loudly looking forward focusing on only the road. He was comfortable and wanted to give Taehyung a present, so then started singing along, "~It's been a Long Day. . . Without you my friend. . ."

Taehyung was in the middle of drinking water as he almost choked while driving. "Shit-" His cheeks turned a bright red. "Are you okay Hyung!?" Jungkook asked, pulling his arm around Taehyung's back, patting it. He took the water bottle away from Taehyung. Jungkook then managed to take a sip himself.

"Kook, your voice is so Damn good, what angel fell into you?" Jungkook blushed in embarrassment, trying to continue, but it just wasn't working out. "Stop Tae!" He turned some-what pouting, and crossed his arms. He then began growing a wide smile across his face.

The car stopped. "We're here but first. . ." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's chin and turned his face to him slowly. He put both hands on his cheeks, "You're my Angel." Jungkook giggled, then pulled his face into Taehyung and gave him a quick kiss.

Taehyung felt a sudden rush of nerves go into his stomach, he wanted to say it, "Kook, baby. . ." Jungkook smiled, "Yes Tae-bae?" Taehyung couldn't do it. He wasn't ready, "I appreciate you." He still meant it, but was disappointed in himself "But I appreciate you more!" Jungkook opened the door quickly getting out to avoid hearing Taehyung yell back "That's not true! Me more!" He got out of the car as fast as possible to chase after Jungkook. Jungkook somehow was already standing on a spot in the field throwing down a blanket.

Jungkook did all the setting up by himself before Tae even finished getting over to him, "You're always good at everything-" Jungkook poured champagne into two glasses and smirked, "No, it's because I'm not slow, duh." He laughed again, making Taehyung frown. Taehyung bent down to Jungkook's ear "You're going to get punished for this later." Taehyung whispered, putting a serious devilish grin on his face, "Oh, will I?" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung who was still standing. "Yes. Yes you will." Taehyung let himself drop down onto the blanket with Jungkook.

The field was large and green. The grass was fresh while the wind danced through the tips of it. The park was very busy today. Couples, families, friends, and all sorts of different people were scattered in different areas of the park. It was a nice blue day with hardly any clouds. A nice calm refreshing wind blew in the atmosphere making the mood calm and relaxed.

Jungkook poured them each a glass of wine. He handed one of the glasses to Taehyung. When Jungkook finished pouring his they both reached out and clinked glasses together, "Too us!" They shouted together excitedly. People were drawn by this and started to get disgusted with what they were watching. A few whispered in each other's ears laughing at whatever cruel jokes they were making. Taehyung eyed around under his bangs noticing the people. He immediately grew embarrassed. Jungkook who was completely focused on unwrapping the food, didn't hear nor see the people.

---During the date---

"Taehyung want some more?" Jungkook said mouthful, holding a half eaten sandwich to Taehyung's face. "No thanks, I am good." He said looking down not even acknowledging Jungkook. He didn't try to but he felt horrible from the surrounding people.

"Are you okay, Tae? You didn't really eat much. . ." Jungkook grabbed onto Taehyung's hand, very concerned about his slacking, "Yeah, let's just finish up quickly. . . besides I have to take you to the stores!" Taehyung reached out his other hand and tapped Jungkook's nose lightly. Taehyung tried his best to change his attitude. Jungkook smiled in a relieved type of way, but was still slightly worried.

Taehyung corner eyed the people around them again and there were still some who would continuously look over and laugh. There was even a woman who was sitting nearby who packed up her things. Gave him a dirty look and moved her spot farther away. Taehyung's ears turned red and face started to change an unhealthy color.

"Taehyung? Woah! Are you okay baby?" Jungkook hurriedly placed down his food and grabbed Taehyung's hands. Taehyung took a deep breath and bent in close to Jungkook's ear. He whispered, "Come on, Kook. We have to get out of here." He grabbed Jungkook's hand and stood up. They left their entire set up in the park, "Taehyung?!" Taehyung continuously walked really fast pulling Jungkook along. Jungkook had no idea what was happening, so he went along with it.

"Tae, what is going-" Jungkook looked around then finally noticed the people all around laughing and staring at them. From little children to grown adults. It was disgusting. Jungkook then realized everything and caught up with Taehyung. "Never mind." Jungkook looked to his right at Taehyung. He noticed Taehyung's eyes flooded with tears. Jungkook wanted to comfort him so badly.

Once they both got into the car. Taehyung immediately started it and they drove away without looking back.