! Foursome Celebration !

"One. . . Two. . . Three. . ." Jungkook counted down as he and Yoongi both slid in their dicks. No prepping or anything. It just happened. Taehyung and Jimin let out their moans. Taehyung looked over at Jimin amazed, "That sound came from you, Jimin?!"

Jimin looked over to Taehyung, "I guess. . . But yours was much more alluring, Tae." Jimin smirked at Taehyung, making Taehyung laugh, "I guess that's why Jungkook always tried to make me moan." Jungkook slapped Taehyung's ass as Jimin also laughed with Taehyung now, "Can't blame him!"

Jungkook and Yoongi each grabbed a controller that was sitting in between them. "F-Ah-Kook, Relax. . ." Jungkook was getting nervous, Taehyung could tell. He would not stop wiggling for some reason. Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's thighs hard, "Breath, baby. . ." Taehyung rubbed his hands up and down Jungkook's thighs.

Yoongi smirked as Jimin tried pushing back deeper into Yoongi, "Kook, your dick is hurting poor Taehyung. You have to chill out." Yoongi clicked the ready option on the game. Jungkook didn't know why he always got so nervous with these sexual activities, he just couldn't sit still. "Baby-ahhhhh. . ." Yoongi suddenly laughed, "Damn. Taehyung's moans are kind of hot though, not going to lie. . ."

Jungkook made a 'seriously' face look at Yoongi, "Exactly! See! He isn't wrong, Kook!" Jimin looked back at Jungkook who just ignored it. Taehyung didn't hear anything that was going on. Jungkook really needed to chill, maybe once he actually got into the game it would work.

"Jungkook sometimes I-ahhhh- hate that you have a big-agh dick." Taehyung really wanted to get out of the position. "You know what!" Jungkook pushed himself over where Taehyung could be below him, "Woah, doggy style while playing the game?! Shit! I'm invested!" Yoongi and Jimin also joined the position on their behalf.

Both Jimin and Taehyung's dicks just sat underneath them while Yoongi and Jungkook began playing. Jungkook was much better already. Jimin reached under and began jerking himself off, "Faster- Dahhh-ddy-" Yoongi laughed, "I didn't even begin yet, Jimin." Jungkook and Taehyung joined with the laughs. "Damn, Jimin!"

The game started, they were split screen. Both Yoongi and Jungkook began thrusting into their Boyfriends. Jungkook immediately felt his gaming furies come back as he used to play. He took down so many people, but it still wasn't enough. Jungkook looked over at Yoongi's screen, noticing that Yoongi had more kills.

"Jung-ahhh- Baby- Destroy him-" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook from behind, already dripping sweat. It was really hard to fuck and play a video game at the same time, "Why the fuck do all of you have Hella nice bodies?"

"I asked you many times to come to the gym with me, Yoongi!" Jimin answered back quickly, "I know, but that's when I come home from work. . . And usually I just want to sleep." Yoongi pouted at Jimin as Jimin rolled his eyes, "Oh, that's the attitude you want to play on me tonight, babe?" Taehyung and Jungkook in unison, raised their eyebrows at Yoongi's remark while still watching the game.

"Oh! No! Please no, I am not ready! No Yoongi!" Yoongi smirked, "Oooo. . . Jimin! You just got Yoongi mad. . ." Taehyung said looking over to Jimin's worried face, "Please! I am sorry Yoongi!" Yoongi still paid high attention to the game, saying nothing back.

Jungkook began getting used to the feeling but Taehyung was getting weaker. Taehyung was holding back his heavy breaths and moans that really wanted to come out. Jungkook didn't notice though. Jungkook got even faster which made it worse.

All of a sudden silence was broken when Jimin let out a bunch of loud wailing noises. Right next to Jungkook and Taehyung, Yoongi began breaking into an amazing speed, "So, Yoongi-ah- this is where your energy goes-mm-" Jungkook looked over and smirked, also picking up his speed.