- Amusement Park (Part 2/4) -

Hoseok handed everyone a package of tickets when they entered, "Okay so, here is the game plan." They all huddled into a circle, their arms went around each other's backs, looking like a football team making a game plan. "We will separate in groups. Two groups of two and one group of three." Taehyung and Jungkook quickly grabbed onto each other. Yoongi pulled Jimin closer to him like a child.

"Well that leaves us three, Namjoon and Jin!" Hoseok said, sharing a happy smile pulling their shoulders to opposite sides of his. "We will meet at the trick show later on at 8, located in that tent." Hoseok pointed to a red and white circus-like tent.

"It is 5 now so we all have 3 hours until then." Everyone nodded their heads, understanding. "Alright. we'll see you all later!" Yoongi's and Hoseok's group left the area in opposite ways, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung together at the entrance.

"Ahhh I'm very excited Hyungahhhhh! Where should we go first, Tae!?" Jungkook jumped up and down full of energy. "You pick, angel!" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm, practically pulling him to the first stop. It was a game where you would have to break three pins to win, "Kook, these games are always rigged are you sure-" He was cut off mid sentence when Jungkook shouted, "I won! I won!"

Taehyung opened his mouth, raising his eyebrows in shock, "Wow! That's the first time I've seen someone actually do it! Amazing job Kook!" Taehyung cheered while Jungkook picked his prize and handed it to Tae. It was a big game controller pillow.

"Oh is this to make up for the controller you broke off of the TV? Yeah I found it all in the garbage." Taehyung giggled staring at Jungkook as Jungkook tried hiding his face with his hands. "Thank you, baby." Taehyung lifted up Jungkook's sulking head and kissed him, making sure Jungkook smiled.

------

The boys played the rigged games for a while longer not winning anything else, "Damn, you are right, Tae. These games are shit." Jungkook shook his head after he threw a baseball at a cup without it moving a centimeter, "Told you." They both began walking away again, "Ooo! Over there!" Jungkook ran to the back of the line. "What is the ride Kook?"

"It's the Log Ride!" Taehyung gulped nervously. Jungkook watched Tae's nervous face, "Wait, you're scared?" Taehyung nodded his head, "If you're not scared when I fuck the life out of you, then you shouldn't be scared of this." Jungkook winked moving up in the line, Taehyung smiled at his remark, "If I ride this for you, then will you ride me later, baby?"

Jungkook had to think of what Taehyung said being a bit slow with his thoughts. His eyes opened wide realizing what he meant. "Hell yes. Please?" Jungkook made a cute little pouty face, "-Hey"

Taehyung was about to answer when he was cut off by an unfamiliar voice. They both turned around and saw two young women around their ages standing next to them, "Hello!" Taehyung put a friendly smile on.

"Hi, me and my friend noticed you two cuties alone here and were curious if you would like to hang out with us?" One of the girls asked, smiling. "No thanks. We're good." Jungkook kindly rejected. They  both turned around awkwardly when- "Agh!" He felt someone grab his butt. 

Jungkook was immediately concerned, "Are you okay, Tae?!" It wasn't Jungkook this time, he turned around and the same girl was standing there. She stood innocently combing her hair with her fingers pretending like she didn't do anything.

Taehyung became frustrated and grabbed Jungkook's hand, holding it in clear sight, "He said, we're not interested." Taehyung this time kept a serious face. The girl immediately gritted her hair in annoyance, "Well! Your loss dumbass." The girl then flipped her hair and walked away with her friend.

"What even happened!?" Jungkook confusedly released Tae's hand "She touched my ass Kook!" Taehyung crossed his arms, "What the fuck, why!? I already rejected them!?"

"She probably liked me." When Taehyung said that a wind of Jealousy ran through Jungkook's spine. Taehyung could tell by his rage building up, "Hey, hey, no need to get jealous Kook, remember you only belong to me and I only belong to you."

He pulled Jungkook closer into a hug kissing his hair slowly. Jungkook felt happy knowing how much Taehyung cared, "I love you." Jungkook said quietly, "I love you too." Taehyung laid a few more kisses all over Jungkook's face not caring about anyone around before being interrupted again.

Thankfully it was the ride instructor "Alright next in line! Get in quick!" Jungkook and Taehyung listened and ran to a log boat. They both took a seat, Jungkook sat in front, while Taehyung sat in back. The boat moved slowly out of the flood of people beginning to trail on the watery path.

After there were completely no more people able to see them Taehyung slid up closer to Jungkook's back allowing himself to grab Jungkook. He was anxious.

"Tae! Hands on the rails!" Jungkook shouted over the bumpy way, "I'm too scared!" Taehyung gripped harder around Jungkook. "Well then! Hold on tight, Hyung!" Taehyung purposely wrapped his hands around Jungkook's chest tighter.

He also grabbed both his hands on Jungkook's chest squeezing both his nipples hard at the same time. "Taehh!" Jungkook moaned Taehyung's name unexpectedly on the ride. "That just made me hornier, baby. . ."

The ride started picking up speed going over the small hill first. Taehyung slid his hands up to Jungkook's neck and began to rub off some of the makeup foundation that he put on earlier.

Jungkook turned his head halfway toward Taehyung. "Damn. . . You're too good." Jungkook said, turning his head back. Taehyung smiled in pride, "You never got to finish me yet." Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear. Jungkook scooched back closer into Taehyung's legs. "Not on the ride, Hyung!"

The boat started climbing the tall hill for the final fall. Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's struggling.

Taehyung carefully crawled his hands up through Jungkook's shirt. He began touching, rubbing, and doing whatever the Hell he wanted to do to them. Jungkook even allowed but he was definitely feeling his pants grow tighter.

 "Shit. Why are you making me fucking hard while trying to have fun!" Taehyung took his hands out and glided it to Jungkook's lower pelvis. He slammed down on Jungkook's pants a few times, "Better?" Taehyung wrapped his hands now on the outside around Jungkook's stomach. "No! Of course not!"

The log boat finally reached the top, "Think of a pose for the camera, quick!" The boat took a dip down, the boys posed yelling with and the boat made a massive splash at the bottom. They were absolutely drenched. Once the boat was settled Jungkook slapped Taehyung's thigh. "That was inappropriate!"

The log ride water was definitely making the clothes tighter around themselves, especially for Jungkook. In fact, the foundation covering Jungkook's neck was almost completely gone exposing the red spots all over. "Tae! You liar, scared of the ride? Yeah right!" Taehyung shrugged, smirking, "I'm buying it when we get out."

"You sexy freak." Jungkook mumbled smiling as the boat drifted slowly bumping the sides to the end.