- Day 3 (Part 2)-

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"Slow down, Kook! Breath!" Jungkook sat in the living room with Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok. He was so angry, sad, and confused all at once. He told them all so quickly, it came out of his mouth like spitting fire. He basically was going through a panic attack over this.

Namjoon and Jin came home a while before Taehyung called. Everyone heard the call. "Was he drunk?" Hoseok asked, trying to reassure him by rubbing Jungkook's knee, "No. I know when he's drunk. . . I know how hurt he sounded though. . . That's for sure." Namjoon grabbed his arm around Jungkook's back. Jin also hugged him hard on the opposite side.

"Jimin should have never brought that up again. . ." Namjoon said, shaking his head, "It was still wrong what Taehyung did, but you are right, Kook. He was hurt, you could hear the shakiness. . ." Jungkook nodded some-what hyperventilating, "You know he would never go further than a tiny kiss, plus he told you right away!"

Jungkook nodded again, they were all right, he certainly deserved every right to be mad but, he loved Taehyung way too much to stay mad, "Just call him back when you're ready. You know he didn't mean to do that. Jealousy got the best of him." Hoseok smiled trying to make Jungkook feel better.

"Yeah. . . I guess I can call him back. . . Not on facetime though, he doesn't deserve to see my face yet." Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok all let him free and stood up. Jungkook called up Taehyung's phone. No answer, "Seriously?" He called again for a second time. No answer again.

Jungkook got angry and threw his phone on the ground cracking it, "What the fuck?!" Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok didn't know what to do. Jungkook was 2 times stronger than them. Since he's mad, he is definitely much more scary than usual.

"What is he doing now?! Sucking his cock?!" Jungkook angrily grabbed the couch on both sides of him and ended up tearing up, "JUNGKOOK!!! He wouldn't do that!!! . . Relax." Jin sat back down next to him pulling him in another hug, Jungkook had so much emotion flowing through his body at this moment.

"I don't want to go home tomorrow anymore." Jungkook mumbled under his breath. "Jungkook. . . You have to trust him. There has-" Jin was cut off by a sudden noise.

---DING DONG---

Namjoon walked to the door, "Why visitors! It's the wrong fucking time!" Jungkook shouted even angrier and more annoyed. Namjoon came back to the room slowly, "Kook. . ." Namjoon motioned for him to come. Jungkook was in nasty tears, they just wouldn't stop coming out.

"Why?!" Namjoon motioned again not saying anything, "Go on Kook. . ." Hoseok said quietly. Jungkook got up and walked to the door with Namjoon, trying his best to clean the tears that kept on coming.

Taehyung was standing right outside the door. Jungkook froze, he didn't know what to do anymore.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"I'm so fucking stupid!!!" Taehyung collapsed down on the floor beside the bed burying his hands to his face. "Grandma. . . What should I do?" A small weak knock happened at the door interrupting Taehyung's loud crying, "Mind if I come in?" He looked up a bit seeing Jimin.

There is no way he could be mad at Jimin, because Taehyung himself was the one who did it. "Yeah. . . You can come. . ." Jimin walked in and plopped down next to Taehyung, "Tae, your right. . ." Taehyung nodded slowly and pushed his face in between his knees.

Jimin took an arm around him and pulled him closer, "Yeah. . . I helped you get Jungkook. I should not like him that way, I think I am just confused with everything. . ." Taehyung just kept on sniffling into his legs.