- Leather !

When they got home they told everything to each other. Jungkook cleaned up Taehyung's knees for Taehyung and everything. He was very proud of Taehyung, but their car was gone, "So. . . What are we going to do without a car?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook, "Don't worry about that, I'll take the bus and bring it back tomorrow morning." 

Jungkook nodded, he saw how tense Taehyung was, he was still wet and shakey. He stood up and walked in front of him, "Go take a shower, Hyung." He started massaging Taehyung's shoulders to relax him. Taehyung leaned his head slightly back and closed his eyes. "Ooo! You like this?" Taehyung groaned comfortably, "Mhmm. . ."

"Alright, but just a second longer-" Jungkook brought his hands to the back of Taehyung's neck and started massaging that spot as well. "Ahhh. . . It feels so good." Taehyung suddenly pulled Jungkook close placing both of his hands on the upper part of Jungkook's head. Taehyung leaned his head forward onto Jungkook's forehead, "I love you baby." Jungkook smiled. "I love you too."

-----------------

"Fuck, I forgot about the TV-" Jungkook said to himself. "He'll be awhile in there, maybe I can figure something out?" Jungkook sprinted into the kitchen and grabbed a garbage bag with broom to sweep up the glass. 

After a few minutes of cleaning the glass and Television, he carried everything out to the dumpster, except he knew he couldn't replace the items he broke. "I have, to tell him." Jungkook suddenly had a great plan. He bolted upstairs into his room and flung open his closet pulling out exactly what he was looking for.

It was an outfit he planned a couple weeks ago specifically for emergencies like this. The shirt was a deep black and gray striped v neck with no buttons. It would expose a majority of his chest. The pants he chose were very sexy, they were tight leather jeans showing every crease on his legs. 

He tucked the shirt into the leather jeans and added a saint Laurent belt that he got from Christmas one year from Taehyung's amazing grandmother to make it perfect. He posed and checked himself out in the mirror. "There is no way he can pass me over for tonight." 

Jungkook's Outfit:

His hair was still slightly wet from outside but it made him look sexier so there was no point of drying it

His hair was still slightly wet from outside but it made him look sexier so there was no point of drying it. Instead, he parted his hair on both sides  of his face. Different from the normal every-day bangs and knew Taehyung would not be able to control himself. He then looked over and noticed his own TV just sitting there.

"I will just replace it with mine! It's the same model!" Jungkook didn't even think of it before. He shook his head disappointed in himself. He walked over and unplugged the television grabbing it, and it's remote, "I don't need to wear this anymore, but. . ." 

He looked at himself in the mirror curiously one last time before exiting. "I do look hot and Taehyung will look hot inside of me. . ." He licked his lips and check posed on his chin in the mirror. He then started walking out of his room once he was ready. 

Jungkook was almost completely down the staircase until- "Jungkook! Where are you?!" He froze as he heard Taehyung calling from somewhere downstairs. Taehyung was done with his shower wearing an ordinary white t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

 Taehyung was not expecting anything then to just sit down, cuddle and watch TV with Jungkook. But when he walked downstairs into the living room, he noticed the Television was missing. "What? Jungkook!?"

No answer or sign of Jungkook anywhere, "Jungkook? . ." Taehyung got up and started looking for him around the house. Jungkook slowly crept to the bottom side of the stairs and waited for Taehyung to walk by. 'Please don't see me, please don't see me!' Jungkook praised in his head as he crouched down as low and close as possible to the wall in the slight darkness.

Taehyung walked right by the staircase not even glimpsing upstairs. Instead he went to the kitchen. 'Yes!' he thought to himself. Jungkook took the chance of escape and silently ran into the living room where Taehyung left. "Jungkook, baby!?" 

Jungkook chuckled to himself as quiet as possible hearing Taehyung call for him. It was so fucking adorable. Jungkook quickly and quietly placed the TV on the stand where the old one used to be. He also placed the remote on the coffee table and hid behind the room divider in the corner of the room.

Taehyung gave up looking assuming Jungkook was in his bathroom. He took one peak upstairs, "He must be showering?" Taehyung walked back into their living room and saw the TV right in front of him on the stand. 

"What! Am I going crazy?" He took the remote off the coffee table and plopped down on the couch studying the controller in confusion. Jungkook peaked through the side of the divider thinking about standing up.

Following through to his thoughts he stood up and slid the divider to the side exposing himself. Taehyung slightly jumped from being scared but quickly realized, "Jung-" Was all he could spit out. Taehyung's body reaction was better then his face's. 

His mouth opened wide and jaw hung low, as his eyes bolted open, however, his legs opened widely and immediately showed a visible bump slowly forming in his sweats. Taehyung was a leg-opener for Jungkook for any occasion. Jungkook giggled and slowly walked over looking down at Taehyung.

"You-I-You're-" He still couldn't speak. Jungkook stopped and stood in front of Taehyung watching him enjoy everything, taking in all the view. His legs touched Taehyung's legs. He took his hands around the back of Jungkook's ass and squeezed his cheeks hard and hungry. Jungkook already moaned in satisfaction.

Taehyung tried standing up in loss of control but Jungkook pushed him back down lightly

Taehyung tried standing up in loss of control but Jungkook pushed him back down lightly. Everything Jungkook did at this moment made Taehyung weak. "You look so fucking sexy. . ." He was almost drooling. 

Jungkook reached his hand out placing it on Taehyung's knee. He glided it up Taehyung's sweats slowly on purpose. He then slipped his hand quickly down into them. Jungkook then realized Taehyung wasn't wearing any underwear and raised his eyebrows, "No underwear for me? That's Hella attractive. . ." Taehyung tinted red, embarrassed.

Jungkook started massaging Taehyung's dick in his pants. Taehyung moaned in so much delight from Jungkook's soft finger touches, "We are going to be cuddling a little different today, Daddy." Taehyung had to catch his own breath after what Jungkook just called him. "Da-" He couldn't spit out anything, Jungkook was paralyzing him.

They were ready to begin.