- Wedding (Part 3/3) -

Jimin was smiling up at Taehyung's tall figure, almost tripping over himself 500 times. He was still crying while Taehyung was staring right at Jungkook, taken aback on how wonderfully dressed he was. Even though he was far away, he still looked gorgeous.

'That's going to be my husband.' Taehyung thought to himself as his red cheeks welcomed themselves around his smile already. They were almost there when Jimin actually tripped on his shoes and fell causing Hoseok to run over to him and take him away. Jimin was completely blinded from happy tears.

Taehyung just giggled at that moment and finally made it up at the altar. He bowed his head at the priest and turned to Jungkook. Jungkook couldn't believe it. Taehyung looked like the word sexy if that was even a thing.

Jungkook immediately felt his body reacting which is a big thing he feared beforehand since that was already way too embarrassing. He instead tried keeping his happy smile and not focus on his. . . Lower parts. Of course horniness wanted to be a part of this.

They both stood smiling at each other with bright blushing cheeks. Taehyung noticed Jungkook getting very flustered as Jungkook noticed the same in Taehyung.

The priest began speaking as the music hushed itself but both boys were clearly high in love staring at each other. They could barely make out what the priest was even saying. They kept looking each other up and down every second. The moment felt fake.

Suddenly after what felt like 5 minutes Yoongi came up with the rings. In reality it was about 25 minutes with all the boring talk in the beginning. Taehyung and Jungkook both smiled at Yoongi before taking them. Jungkook took one of the rings and pushed it carefully on Taehyung's ring finger.

Taehyung also did the same but placed it on Jungkook's ring finger. They both blushed checking out the diamond rings. The priest was very happy with the two enjoying themselves. Jimin, Hope, Jin, Namjoon, and now Yoongi as well just couldn't stop crying. They had to all sit down in the pews hugging each other.

(I skipped a bunch of that other boring ceremony shit)

"Jeon Jungkook, will you take Kim Taehyung to be your lawful husband, love him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others to keep only unto him so long as you both shall live?" The priest said.

"I do." Jungkook replied with a small smile and wet eyes.

"And will you, Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawful husband, love him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others to keep only unto him so long as you both shall live?" The priest went on.

"I do." Taehyung replied, also tearing up.

The priest closed his book with a wide smile, "I now pronounce you, husband and husband. Congratulations." And with that Jungkook grabbed Taehyung immediately, pressing their lips together. Their friends began cheering loudly as if it were a huge room full of people.

They ended up staying connected for a while where the priest had to remind them that they were in the church so they pulled away, highly excited to get back home immediately. "You look so beautiful, Tae. . ." Jungkook whispered looking deeply into Taehyung's eyes.

"You do too." They stood there admiring each other again when Jimin suddenly ran over yelling and tackled them both into one huge hug. The others followed, running behind. They merged into one family group hug.

"Can we go back to the hotel?" Jungkook asked midway through the hug, "WHAT?! Why so soon? Don't you wanna go out for dinner? Go sit at the ocean? Shopping?" Hoseok asked pulling away," Yeah, yeah of course! . . But I really need to take a quick stop for something before we go out everywhere."