- Day 2 (Part 1) -

Taehyung POV:

Taehyung woke up around 9:00am the next day. Jungkook and Taehyung watched an actual horror movie together last night. Jungkook had to comfort Taehyung many times but by the end of the night they were happy. Both boys said their I love you's, hung up and went to bed.

Taehyung wanted to get out of the house before he already began thinking of Jungkook all over again. He ate a simple breakfast and scrolled through social media while he ate, "Ohhh. . ." Taehyung stopped for a photo of him and Jungkook together at the amusement park. That single photo had over 500k likes and it was posted last night. The caption said, "Sleep well, Hyung."

"Jungkook. . . Posted this." Taehyung smiled to himself and blushed a bit, he knew Jungkook missed him and Taehyung knew he was looking through their photos last night. He wondered if Jungkook came across that photo from that night Jungkook took a ride.

Taehyung looked down at the bowl of cereal, he felt so much better today. His ass still hurt of course but again he took medicine to easily fix that. Taehyung continued with his meal and began thinking out loud.

"I wonder where I should go today. . ." Taehyung pressed his hand to his head thinking while fiddling the spoon in the milk, "The mall! That sounds nice!" Taehyung got up and cleaned his bowl, after that he ran upstairs to their room to figure out an outfit.

He shuffled through the closet finding something that would not attract anyone, he worried a bit hoping nobody would play those types of games today. "I have an idea!" Taehyung picked up his phone happily and began texting:

Jiminie 😆😑

T: Jiminshi! Do you want to go out with me today?!

JM: Taehyung, HEYYY! But what the fuck, why me? Why not Jungkook?

T: Jin and Namjoon took him away for 3 days, they want me to, 'Take him off my mind'🙄

JM: Shit. . . That bad this time, huh?

T: Yeah. . . Please Jiminie?

JM: Yes! I will be there in about 30 minutes!!! Where too?!

T: The mall, Thank you :)

JM: No problem Tae, see you soon!!! 💜

T: 💜

Taehyung breathed in relief and began looking in his dresser again, "Hell, I know Jimin's going to dress up nicely so I should as well. . ." Taehyung began searching quickly, he had so many nice things, he still didn't want to attract himself but he found the perfect thing either way:

" Taehyung began searching quickly, he had so many nice things, he still didn't want to attract himself but he found the perfect thing either way: