- Wedding (Part 2/3) -

---TAEHYUNG'S POV---

The three boys stopped altogether. Taehyung was completely shocked, lifting his hands to the top of his head, "Uhhh. . . Well. . . Tae." Taehyung lifted his head up a bit and crossed his arms, "I'm listening." Hoseok released both of their hands awkwardly and turned around, the others turned around as well, "Taehyung. . . Me Yoongi and Jimin are in a polyamorous relationship."

Taehyung couldn't even speak words. He was amazed and shocked at the same time. Instead of going crazy, he tried to stay relaxed, "How long has this been going on?" Taehyung asked uncrossing his arms, "About a month. . . Or something like that." Yoongi answered with a small giggle.

"How did this all come about?" Taehyung had so many other questions but the others knew it was not the time. "Long story short, we all agreed to get together! We all found out that we love each other a lot, so it was the best thing to do and I have absolutely no regrets." Jimin said smiling at both of his boyfriends who were blushing.

"Anyways, we need to go TAE!!! LIKE NOW!!! THE RIDE IS WAITING!!!" Taehyung nodded excitedly and ran behind the others. "Just letting you guys know that I support you three. You guys are everything to me and I love you all. Whatever decisions you all make. . . You will always have my support." Jimin stopped and turned around giving Taehyung a huge hug.

Hoseok and Yoongi joined in on the other side, "Why do you have to say this right now Tae, come on! We love you too!" Jimin pulled away with happy tears and began running again. Hoseok and Yoongi even said they love him.

All the boys headed to the cab.

---JUNGKOOK'S POV---

"Kookie, are you done in there?!" Jungkook has been in the bathroom for awhile, Jin and Namjoon were all ready to go from a text by Jimin but that threw them off. "N-no." Namjoon looked at Jin worriedly then back at the door, "Are you okay?"

"No." Namjoon tried opening the door but it was locked, "Kook, can you open the door?" Namjoon let the knob go but nothing happened. Jin came over this time and knocked, "Kookie. . . What's wrong? Bad shit?" Namjoon slapped Jin's arm.

Jin glared at him, then played his focus back to the door. "What he could have constipation!" The door opened with Jungkook who looked perfectly normal except his face which you could tell under the makeup he was pale as Hell. "Jungkook! What's wrong?!" Jin took his arm around Jungkook and led him to the couch to sit.

Namjoon went in to check the bathroom, "I threw up a lot." Jungkook mumbled not looking Jin in the eyes, "Why!? Are you sick?!" Jungkook shook his head, "No. I am nervous as fuck." He said, letting out a small awkward giggle.

Jin took his hand to Jungkook's forehead anyways, "Nope. No fever. . . Shit. I thought Taehyung would be the one feeling like this." Jin pulled Jungkook into a comforting hug. Jungkook rested his head in Jin's chest. Namjoon came back out and sat on the opposite side of Jungkook, also joining the hug. They were literally parents. It was adorable.

"Hey. It's going to be alright Jungkook. You are a happy and healthy 21 year old man. You are so strong Kook. Stronger than anyone else in our group that I would say. Getting married is going to be a piece of cake once you are there! All those nerves are going to go away once you stand at the altar. He's going to walk down the aisle. You both get your rings. Then you kiss and boom. Done."

Namjoon's comforting, funny words made Jungkook giggle a lot, "Hey! I can make you laugh too!" Jin said angrily, "Knock yourself out Jin." Jungkook smiled happily to himself shaking his head, "The sky is beautiful, but you know what else is?" Jin asked with a small wink at Jungkook.

"What is it, Jin?" Jungkook rolled his eyes already knowing what he was going to say, "ME!!!" Jin released Jungkook from the hug and pointed to himself with both hands. Jungkook laughed anyway, since he did feel a lot better now. He grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him up.