Journey to Gerudo

Zelda's POV

My horse's hooves stomped against the icy snow of Tabantha as he galloped through the snow storm. My face burned from the constant flurry around me, but stopping was not an option. 

Gone. When we returned to Rito, he was gone. He left me and they all lied to me. I was never meant to know the plans to go against the Yiga, because I was not in those plans. Impa and Paya were meant to distract me while Teba and Link left the village to meet near Gerudo, and fight without me. I understand he wants to protect me, but leaving without mention and lying was wrong. Paya and Impa tried to calm me and stop me as I ran for the stables, even tried to send the guards after me. He was gone from my side and no one was going to stop me from getting him back.

All I knew was to head towards Gerudo, I would have to cross his path at some point. 

Please Hylia let me find him before they find him. I silently prayed.

==========

Link's POV

Epona galloped through the Nima Plains as I tried to ignore the sense of guilt swirling around me. The air around me was sweet in the night sky, the moonlight illuminating the beauty of a ruined Hyrule around me. I took it all in, knowing this may be the last time I see this beauty again.

The mission in the Yiga hideout was a simple one. I thought through it as I listened to Epona's hooves below me. Teba and I would meet with those who will join us, most likely Prince Sidon and Riju with guards of their own. Impa has already set out the Sheikah to meet us, along with any new gear or tech Purah was able to create for them in the short time allotted for her. We would go in all entrances, completely surrounding them and defeat any Yiga that would come our way all the way to Master Rubi herself.

Teba had one strict order from me, if Master Rubi or any Yiga is able to capture me he is to...

I decided to stop my thoughts and focus again on the Hyrule that surrounded me. Zelda's Hyrule, a kingdom that even in it's time of ruin... it glowed and radiated pure beauty, just as it's Princess does. 

Epona continued galloping along as we reached the Regencia River.

==========

Zelda's POV

The sun began rising as my horse, Knight, galloped to Regencia River. Still no sign of Link or any of the others, I slowly began to believe I was on the wrong path and Link was nowhere near here. My eyelids were sore from an almost constant flow of tears caused by fear, anger, confusion, almost every emotion. They also began to grow tired, and I knew Knight was too. I couldn't push him forever. The Outskirt Stable was near though, when we reached it I would take a short rest. I couldn't risk loosing much time. 

I had little food on me. When I approached the stables, I kept an eye out for anyone selling anything. I leapt off of Knight and guided him to the stable keeper and noticed a merchant I have seen many times on the road, Beedle. Just as I noticed him, he saw me and excitement grew on his face. As the stable keeper walked to grab knight, I made my way towards him.

"Hello, Beedle anything good today?" I smiled.

"Princess Zelda! Only the best for you... uh why are you alone?" He questioned as he lowered his shelf and started piling various objects on it.