Watson just stares blankly at his friend, literally no emotion on his face for a good minute until anger erupts from his features and he goes to attack him. Chris of course holds him back but with much difficulty.
"You utter twat what on earth is wrong with you, you scared me to death!" He yells, still trying to get out of Chris' grasp as I just sit here in total shock.

Davis just rolls his eyes and wipes off his clothes from dust. "Oh come on now Watson, you really think I could be that stupid to die from being shot?" He questions. None of us reply making him huff and lift his shirt, showing a bullet proof vest. "I never usually wear these stupid things but our landlady did buy it for me two years ago for Christmas so I thought why not?" He explains, pulling back down his shirt.

Watson just breathes heavily but calms down, making Chris release him from his grip.
"I really want to murder you right now." He threatens.

Davis just smirks and let's out a small laugh. "Oh please. You couldn't live without me." Watson manages a small smile making me grin between them both and also finding myself glancing to Chris who is staring back at me.
We exchange a warm glance from across the room before Davis clears his throat and jumps up.
"Right, back to work since you miserable lot don't seem to be doing much." He announces.

I get up along with Chris and as Watson goes to pull himself up Davis holds out his hand for him, making Watson look at it with shock.
Davis just rolls his eyes and wriggles his fingers when finally Watson accepts it and gets pulled up by his much taller friend.

Cute.

Chris looks around and bites his lip. "What should we do first? How do we escape?" He questions.
Davis groans and pushes past him as he heads to the window. "Rude." Chris mutters but smiles never the less.

Davis looks out the window and purses his lips before taking off his coat and throwing it over the back of the bed. He's wearing a tight navy shirt under which looks like he can barely breathe, like wow are the buttons titanium or something?
Us three all watch on as he tries to figure something out.

He then smiles and walks to the door, giving a light knock.
"Yeah because that's going to work." Watson huffs, crossing his arms.
Davis tells him to shut up by placing his fingers on his lips.

A few seconds later and the door unlocks, making Watson widen his eyes along with Chris and I.

How does this guy do this?

It opens to reveal one of the masked people and when I think he's just just to knock them out or something, the person in the mask passes Davis a gun.
Watson steps forward in complete confusion.
"Okay what is going on?" He asks, gesturing to the masked person.

"An old acquaintance..." Davis mumbles as he loads the gun.

I look closely at the person and see bright red lipstick on their lips and blue eyes. I don't recognise her but whoever she is must owe him big time.

The gun clicks and he throws it to Watson who catches it but still looks as lost as a small puppy.

"Don't think that this makes us friends." Davis says to the masked women.
She just scoffs and bats her eyelashes. "Now run along before they catch you." He instructs. She nods and walks out, closing the door but not locking it.

"Even after all this time you're still brilliant." Watson breathes, staring down at the gun.
Davis' lips twitch for a second before he looks to Chris and me.

"I'm going to need you two to act as a distraction as Watson and I knock out the guards." He informs.
Chris and I nod in agreement; that shouldn't be too hard.
"Get on the bed."