Part Two

I pushed him forward, not losing the feel of his lips, and crashed on the bed.  We flipped positions, so I was now on the bottom.  I felt his soft, gentle, warm fingers, trail up the side of my leg, leaving chills as he touched.  He kissed me roughly, but with passion.  His tongue traced my bottom lip several times before I granted him entrance to explore the walls of my mouth.  We fought back and forth for dominance.  As I pulled away for air, I slipped my shirt over my head.  He scanned my body with a smile, and he started to trail kisses from my collarbone, down the waistband of my cotton shorts.

                He quickly removed his jacket, leaving him only in his sweatpants.  I grabbed the back of his neck and reconnected our lips.  As the kisses grew more intense and hot, I felt him grip the bottom of my shorts, and he began to swiftly remove them down my soft legs.  Once the shorts were gone, he started to kiss up my leg, down the middle of my stomach and eventually back to my lips.  I dropped my legs to his side, giving him more of an in.  His hands gripped tightly at my waist and I placed my softly on his back.  I changed positions so I was on top and he was on bottom.

                I kissed from his lips, to the outline of his jaw.  I trailed small kisses down his chest, and back up to his neck.  This time when I kissed him again, something happened.  What am I doing?  I quickly climbed off of him and sat at the edge of the bed with my face in my hands.  “Jenny, are you okay?” he asked, his voice filled with concern.  “Please go.” I choked, nearly a whisper.  He didn’t ask questions.  He stood from my bed and left the room.  I quickly placed my clothes back on and curled into bed.  The tears were stinging my eyes and I eventually let them fall.  I ended up crying myself to sleep.

Kale’s soft voice pulled me out of my sleep.  His warm lips pressed lightly to my cheek, making my smile.  “I missed you.” I whispered.  He sat down next to me and took my hand, stroking his thumb lightly on the top of my hand.  “I missed you more.” He whispered and moved a hand to my forehead to check for a fever.  I was good.  He leaned into me and pressed his lips to my forehead for a long second.  Once he pulled away, he stared deep into my eyes.  That’s when the wave of guilt crashed.  He has no idea.  I can’t keep doing this to him.  “What time is it?” I asked.  Kale checked his watch and reported, “Almost twelve.”

                “In the morning?”

He nodded.

                “Are you just getting in?”

                “No, I’ve been downstairs.  I wanted you to get some rest.”

                “I would have liked to see you.” I pouted playfully.

He chuckled and lay down next to me.  He grabbed my hands, holding them close to his chest.  “You're cold.” He said softly, kissing my palms and the tops of my hands.  He pulled me in closer to him.  I could feel the heat radiate off of him.  I instantly fell back to sleep.

The next morning I woke up feeling a tad better.  I didn’t have a sore throat, and I could breathe a little.  Kale was already up, I am guessing because his warmth is gone.  I stood from my bed, making my way into the hallway.  I stopped abruptly when I heard Lea sobbing.  I entered her room without knocking because it’s rare for her to cry.  I wanted to make sure she wasn’t hurt.  She was on her knees with her face in her hands. I quickly ran to her, pulling her into my lap.  I stroked the back of her head, trying to calm her, “Lea, what’s wrong?” I whispered.

                “Cody…dumped…me.” She said in between sobs.

                “But isn’t that what you wanted?”

She began to cry harder, “I did, but not now.  He’s…my…everything.” She was hard to understand.

                “It’s going to be okay.  Stop crying and talk to me.”

She used the sleeves of her jacket to clean up her face.  “I didn’t want things to end.  I want Cody, not Hayden.”

                “I am so confused.  I thought you loved my brother?”

She just sat there quiet, “I do, but I just don’t know what to do.  I don’t want to lose Cody.  He was my first everything.” She began to cry again.

                I stood up, and took her to the bathroom to clean her up.  “Lea, if you didn’t want to lose Cody, then why were you sneaking around with Hayden?”

She shrugged, “I’m sexually attracted to your brother, and I do feel that I love him.  I just don’t know what to do.”

                “Can you just promise me one thing?” I asked.

She nodded.

                “Don’t jump into anything with my brother.  Just stay single for a while and sort things out.”

                “I promise.”

I smiled and pulled her into a hug.  “I love you.” I whispered.

                “I love you too.”

As we walked out, we ran into Aaron and Baily making out in the hallway.  “Can’t you guys get a room?” I snorted.  Baily flipped her hair, and walked into their bedroom.  Aaron moved closer towards me, and I started backing away from him until I was being pressed against the wall.  “We can get a room.” He smirked and pushed his lips to mine.  I quickly shoved him, “Don’t be obnoxious.”

                “You weren’t pushing me away last night.” He tried to kiss me again, but I smacked him.

                “Are you drunk, Aaron?”  I grabbed his face and smelled his breath.  Seriously?  It’s ten in the morning.  “What the hell, Aaron?  Why are you doing this?  You told me you would stop drinking!”  I gripped his arms.  “I don’t want you to be like your father and make the same mistakes.”

                “I have nothing to live for.”

I smacked his chest, “Don’t ever say that!  You have a lot to live for.” I nearly growled.

                “Name one thing.”

                “Me, Aaron.” I whispered.

I changed the name!  This used to be How I fell in love with my brothers IDIOT of a best friend...If you want me to change the name back, I will.  But I like this one. :) I apolagize for the short ass chapters!  The next chapter will be the normal length.  Like four pages, I think.  Sorry of this one was kinda boring, but I want to really start the drama.  The next chapter is when all hell breaks loose, or that might be the chapter after that, I don't know yet.  But thank you to everyone who has stuck with me. <3