(Got7, BTS pov)
* We are planning to go to the Min building at night to check the mystery room and guess what? When we get there, we can't see a single person like a guard to basically guard the building... weird right? But we Ignored that and that's our biggest mistake. *

Mark: Okay guys, let's go. And please be quiet. I'm talking to you Jin and Jhope. *whisper.*
Seokjin: What?!
Jhope: Why me?!
Others: Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Seokjin and Jhope: Sorry😐.
BamBam: Where is that door?
Taehyung: How the heck will we find it if all the doors here have the same color?!
Namjoon: Easy, open all the doors.
Jackson: I know you have 148 IQ Joon but that's dumb.

Namjoon: And how is that dumb? *Rise eyebrow.*
J

B: What if there's a person behind the doors we're gonna open? *Rise eyebrow while looking at Namjoon's direction.* Hmmm? Have you ever think about that mister sexy genius?
Jungkook: Uhmmm, I don't want to interrupt your bickering session but.... What you gonna do if someone is running behind you wearing all black while having a gun on their hand?
Youngjae: You're so dumb  of course run. *Roll eyes.*
Jungkook: Then run..
Jinyoung: Huh?
Jungkook: Run mother fuckers!
Jimin: Whaaaaaa-

They look at where jungkook is pointing and there they saw a lot of men having gun in their hands running after them.

Jimin: RUN!!!!!!!!

they all run away from the men that's following them the little headset that they are wearing suddenly ring and IU talk on the other side.

IU: What's happening there boys?
Seokjin: FuckingshutupforaminuteIUatonsofguysarefollowingusIstillwanttoatleasteatsomethingsweetbeforeIdiesoshutthehellupIwanttosurviveforthesikeofmylovingfoodsthatiswaitingforme!
IU: What? Slow down-
Seokjin: SHUT UP!!!! I NEED TO FUCKING RUN!!!

~ To Be Continue ~

Long time no see folks! I'm so freaking duckling sorry for not updating! Wish I can make your day by updating this but I think it will just piss you all cause I know you will be like "ohhhhh look who update" or "finally she raise up from the dead" so I'm freaking sorry but.....

Are you fucking excited for BTS Butter?! Jungkook is killing me sheeeeet!!!