When he find you both your sat on the couch with you in the middle seat and Bucky on on of the conrenr seats, he sits the other side of you while you all take in each others comfort. 
L:" You're so strong, I want you to know that" 
You three spend the rest of the day Cuddling and messing around making eachother laugh

{After you get overwhelmed Loki calms you down but you don't want to be touched so he reads to you}WARNINGS: panic, crying, anxiety related mutism, autistic, 

WARNINGS: panic, crying, anxiety related mutism, autistic, 

Tony was holding a party in celebration of some new discovery that you didn't understand, all you knew is you really didn't want to go. Today had been hard for you, you'd slept past your alarm which meant your whole days routine was messed up and that put you on edge. Your boyfriend, Loki, was on Asgard helping Thor with something which you didn't like because your plans with Loki got changed which was another switch in your plan for today that made you feel off. Overall today was just not your day but when Tony hosts a party everyone is expected to go; so you got dressed up ready for the party. As you leave your room you make sure *your comfort toys name* is nice a comfortable before leaving them with a pout. In the lift on the way down you took some deep breaths preparing yourself to have to talk to people. You step out the loud music hits your ears as you scan the crowed of people. Your breathing picks up and tears fill your eyes, you look down trying to mask your panic when you bump into a hard chest. 
L:" Hello darling, I was just looking for you" 
You look up at him and he instantly recognises what is going on:
"Okay love, would you like to go back to our room?" you nod in response "Can I hold you hand or not?" When you shake you head no he replies with "Okay darling, thats alright, do you want to lead the way?" Without replying you start walking, you look back a couple times to make sure he's still following you.
When you get to your room...
You each sit down on the bad, Loki gives you your cards so you can communicate your feelings. You hand him a card that says no touch he looks up at you and smiles, L:" That's okay, Would you like me to read to you?" You nod. "Okay, get comfortable" He gives you two minutes to get settled and ready before reading to you for as long as you wanted or until you fell asleep wich ever came first.