Chapter 6- Extrañándola

Start from the beginning

Aria's Car 👆

We reached within 15 minutes and all of us decided to watch a movie. We had just finished watching To All The Boys I Have Loved Before cause, why not? Aria's mom Isabell came to tell us that dinner was ready. It was already 8:30 by the time we finished dinner. Mom came to pick me and Hazel up and Ivy's house was 2 houses down the road so she went by herself. 

While in the car I asked Hazel " Why did you look so tensed when we were leaving the school ?"  she said, " Nothing, I just remembered that I had Calculus homework to complete which is to be submitted tomorrow  ."  " Weird she never forgets to do her homework," I thought. I left that conversation there. Mom dropped her off at her house and when I went inside the house to see dad watching basketball on the T.V. " How was your day Saph?" dad asked, " It was great I made 3 friends ." " Good honey ." mom said. I said " Good Night Mom and Dad, love you guys. " " Love you too princess and good night. " " Love you, honey, have a good night. " replied dad and mom.

Hazel's POV 

School had ended and I was waiting for Aria, Sapphire,, and Ivy. Just as I was about to open my phone I saw Alex and Ace stopping near the main gate. I just stood there and was staring at Ace. Oh, how I hate myself - why do I have the biggest crush on the school's player?

I saw Cole and Xavier coming towards them and right behind them were my friends. Just then I noticed how similar Cole and Sapphire look they both have blue eyes and brunette hair, their noses are quite similar anyone could call them twins.

That's when the thought came to my mind that Sapphire might be his twin but again whenever I had talked to Cole he never told me or anyone about a sister. We as in our group and Cole's group talked a lot since the day Alex introduced us to each other. We all hung out on the beach that day too.  

We went to Aria's house, watched To All The Boys I Have Loved Before, and had dinner. Sapphire's mom came to pick me and her up. When we sat in the car Sapphire asked me "Why did you look so tensed when we were leaving the school ?"  and I started to panic, quickly made up a reply and said, " Nothing, I just remembered that I had Calculus homework to complete which is to be submitted tomorrow ." I know she might have thought it was weird but she left the topic there. I reached my house said a thank you to sapphire's mom and left the car.

On walking inside I saw mom and dad on the couch cuddling while watching The Grudge. I said " Hey mom and dad " which scared them. They said hi and I went to my room, I passed my sisters in the hallway, who were wearing unicorn full-body suits and rubbing their eyes. They were mumbling slightly and were woken by my entry. I  put them to sleep again and left.

 Garnet and Ruby -  Twin sisters of Hazel 👆

I went to my room and sat my things on my desk and went to take a shower and changed into my night suit which was a brownish-grey shirt and shorts set and laid in my bed. I set an alarm for 7 am and went to sleep.

 I set an alarm for 7 am and went to sleep