He gestures towards dead Kitty who suddenly appears by his side.

Ugh, this chick.

"So you're the reason why she's been haunting me?" I ask getting annoyed. "What is with you? You've been causing me and my family nothing but trouble since I was child, why!?"

"Please, just let me explain. I promise I'll tell you everything I know."

I look at him for a second. Ugh, am I stupid to just give in? Buy I am curious. I silently take a seat, and he follows my lead as we sit facing each other. I know I shouldn't trust him, but I'm desperate. I want to know how I know him, and maybe I'll even find out how I'm able to airbend. I've been suppressing my feelings for so long, and I'm sick of it. And now I'm seeing a dead version of myself, and I feel like I'm going crazy.

"You've grown up since the last time I saw you," he starts.

"Cut the act, Zaheer. I don't like you and you don't like me, so why am I here?"

"Because, she brought you here."

He gestures towards dead Kitty who slowly morphs into a spirit. She looks so familiar, and she looks so much like Raava- Wait, she's the spirit I couldn't take my eyes off of when Avatar Wan first arrived in the Oasis! My mouth hangs open as I'm too shocked to even form words. I'm so confused. So dead Kitty was a spirit this entire time?!

"And I don't dislike you. My work has been specifically to help both humans and spirits, and you and your sister were in the way of establishing the natural balance of both the human and Spirit World."

"Well, because of your 'work,' you've created the worst dictator the world has ever seen. So thanks for that."

"I've heard rumors of her..." He states sadly. "She needs to be stopped."

"Is that why I'm here?" I ask getting annoyed again. I feel like he's wasting my time here. "For you to state the obvious?"

"It's been said that the Avatar and her sister haven't been in the Spirit World for quite some time. You are out of balance with yourself, and in order to defeat Kuvira and help save both the physical and Spirit World, you need to know the truth of who you are," Zaheer explains to me.

"Does that mean you're going to tell me how we know each other?" I ask.

"Yes."

"And you're going to tell me who that spirit was?"

"Yes."

"Fine," I agree. "I'm all ears."

I cannot believe I'm actually doing this, sitting in front of Zaheer and having a conversation with him. I thought I'd never be able to face him again. But here I am, and I feel... Ok about it. He doesn't have his bending, he seems pretty calm, and he doesn't have his friends around anymore. I don't feel scared, I feel... anxious more than anything for what he's about to tell me.

"You were very young, and your uncle came up with the plan to kidnap the Avatar."

"So my uncle Unalaq was part of the Red Lotus, and you guys took the fall for him? Typical."

"I met your uncle when I was teenager. He taught me about the spirits. The night of the attack, we were told to kidnap Korra, but we had no idea that you were there."

"Why wouldn't I be there with my sister?" I asked confused.

"We didn't know you existed," he explains. "Not even your uncle knew around that time. And we all didn't know about you until that night. The world has never seen an Avatar sibling before."

"So... I'm the first one?"

"Yes," he answers.

See? I told Iroh!

"Well that explains that. So what happened the night of the kidnapping?"

"I thought you were her. You two looked so much alike. Unalaq was so angry, he said he'd dispose of you while we went back to get your sister. That's when we were caught."

"Dispose of me?!" I exclaim. "My uncle almost killed me?!"

I knew Unalaq didn't like me. It shouldn't be so surprising that he'd try to kill me, but the fact he once tried is insane. My own family...

"No," Zaheer answers, and my eyes grow wide. "He did kill you."

Whoa.

"What? How- how am I here right now then? I don't understand."

"Raina," he answers as he gestures to the spirit. "You two are connected. She saved you when you were a child, and she saved you three years ago. That dead girl you've been seeing is the version of yourself that would've been If Raina didn't save you that day on the mountainside."

"So... I'm part spirit?" I ask. "Then why isn't she telling me this? I mean, she's right there?"

"You are. Raina is the Sister Spirit of Raava, and she's been trying to get in touch with you, but she's stuck in the Spirit World. Your connection with her was severed once you were poisoned. She's been projecting herself to you, and she can only help you so much from where she is, but she cannot speak to you until you two are connected again."

"So... Find Raina, and I'll have all the answers I need."

"Yes."

"How am I suppose to find her? I can't even get into the Spirit World on my own. I don't even know how I got here!" I tell him desperately.

"That, I don't know."

"Gee, thanks" I state sarcastically.

"But that day you were poisoned, you lost Raina and you still survived. You are more powerful than you realize."

Jade said I needed help, and she's right. But I need to help myself. I need to find Raina the Sister Spirit in order to restore balance within myself, and help save the physical and Spirit World by defeating Kuvira.

"Your time here is ending, it's time for you to go back to the physical world," Zaheer tells me.

"Before I go, where are we? This doesn't look like the Spirit World."

"We're in the inbetween. Since you weren't able to get into the Spirit World, we had to meet somewhere," he explains.

"How is that possible?"

"I don't know. Ask the author, she wrote this."

...