- Chapter ONE -

It was the worst time for this to happen to Annie. She was going through a mix of emotions trying to decipher whether she was happy or upset.

The first party she managed to get people to come over and she had started her very first period.

She was unsure of who to tell. She didn't want to tell her friends because she had convinced them she had started a while ago. She knew Landon would start freaking out.

She grabbed a bunch of tissues and stuffed them in her underwear hoping it would hold the blood for 5 minutes.

5 minutes is all she needed to sneak into Landon's room, get some pads he knew he had from when Carlota would come over, and watch a video on how to use it.

She flushed the toilet and awkwardly walked into her brother's room trying to avoid everyone. "Annie!" A voice called causing her to freeze.

"Hey, Tyson." She said, turning around to see him with a drink in his hand.

Tyson was Hallie's older brother, also the guy she had a crush on. Hallie was cool with it, thankfully.

"You wanted a drink, so I got you some Coke." He smiled handing it to her.

"Uh, no thanks, Tyson. I need to go to my brother's room to get something." She smiled, awkwardly.

"Oh, okay. Just hurry back soon. I'm getting bored without you." He walked off leaving her to internally melt. She loved the little things Tyson would tell her which Hallie tried to convince her had no meaning.

She walked into her brother's room to see him on his bed. "Landon!" She exclaimed.

"Yes?" He said, his eyes still focused on his phone.

"I-I, uh. When did you get back?" She asked.

"Elizabeth had something to do leaving me with nothing to do." He shrugged, continuing to text her.

"Is she your new, you know. Girlfriend?" She asked.

"No. Elizabeth is honestly just my friend Annie. You know I don't do that anymore."

"Yes, but I saw a condom in your coat pocket one time when you picked her up. You're hooking up with her, aren't you?"

He dropped his phone to look at her sister. "Why are your jeans looking bulky?" He questioned.

She looked down at them to realize Tyson must have noticed.

"And why do you know what condoms are?"

"Landon, I'm 16, not an idiot, okay? I know what these things are. And if I tell you, promise not to freak out." She paused waiting for him to answer. "I think I just got my period." She whispered looking away from him.

Just as Annie predicted, Landon began freaking out. "Your what? Okay. Okay! That's fine. It is. You're becoming an independent woman and of course, you're going to get things like periods. I, uh-."

"Landon! Just tell me where those pads are. The ones you bought for Carlota."

Landon hadn't fully come to terms with that Carlota had left his life. Despite it being almost 7 months.

"I threw that out." He whispered, looking outside his window.

"I wish Carlota was still here. Wait. Landon, I hate all your female friends but there's one that you had I liked. Carlota. Carlota has a step-sister who's still in the area, right? Call Jasmin." She smiled, loving how smart she was becoming.

"It's Yasmin and no. Yasmin hates me. You're going to settle with Elizabeth." He spoke, calling her number.

She sighed and walked into his bathroom.

~

Elizabeth walks out with Annie by her side. "Remember you have the video to always remind you if you forget." She smiled as Annie rolled her eyes at her.

"She hates me doesn't she?" Elizabeth sighed sitting on his bed. "I apologized like 100 times and she still hates me. Secretly she compares me to Carlota in her head, even though she hates Carlota. Landon, you know I'm sorry, right?"

Landon nodded his head and closed his eyes.

Elizabeth gave him a sorry look and then looked away. "You know, you don't have to hide your feelings, Landon. You can open up to me. You don't have to be this emotionless person you are now." She advised.

"Open up about what? Ellie, I'm fine. I'm just tired." He lied, trying to convince himself.

She laid on his chest and kissed his neck. "Landon this beard is a little too much for me. Shave it." She advised.

He touched his beard and scratched it slightly. "I think my beard is nice." He shrugged.

"If you think your thick beard is an excuse for Carlota to come back and complain about you then you really need to come to terms that she's never coming back."

"Yes, Elizabeth! I know."

*-*-*

THE FIRST CHAPTER FOR PART TWO!!! AHHHHHH, I missed you guys so much.

My original plan was for Landon and Carlota to get together at the end of the last book but then I was like 'Would they make a good couple without Brinley in the picture?'. Of course, they're my characters I make them do whatever I want but I wanted to see how long their personalities would mix. So I made this second book as an experiment.

DO NOT WORRY! There will be a happy ending this time.

If you're new to this book. HI!!! This is part two of 'My Best Friend's Boyfriend' and can not be read as a stand-alone book. If you want to read this book I would highly advise you to read part one first to avoid confusion because you won't understand ANYTHING!

This book will be roughly 25-30 chapters so yes, it's much shorter but don't worry. I will not rush a single thing.

Because I still have exams you have to wait a full week for Chapter Two but don't worry after exams it's regular posting.

Be sure to vote and comment and share this with your friends.

QUESTION FOR THE CHAPTER: DO YOU LIKE ELIZABETH AND IF YOU DO DO YOU LIKE HER OVER CARLOTA?