"Bout to give that hoe this mf !.."
"Sausage!!!"

"Said Sa-sa-sa-sa-sa-sa-sa !.."
"Sausage!!!"

"Suck it off nigga den bit my!...
"Sausage!!!"

We was all laughing and turnt up then the teacher Ms.Wellerson walked in.

"Sorry im late students. Settle down for me please" She said putting her stuff down.

We quieted down and went back to out seats then she started talking.

"Ok class today im putting you in groups of 6. I tried my best to put you with some friends but your wont always be with your friends so be happy if you get one or two of them" She said.

"Okay Group A will be Rayan Smith,Jermy Cobo, Jacob Perez, Jazmine Price, Madison Lou, and Chresanto August. Group B will be Reiko Frost, Bahja Rodriguez, Nadia White, Johnathan Lewis, Anastasia Andrews, and Yari Moss. Group C will be...." I didnt even listen to the rest because i alredy got my group. Why i gotta have Bahja?! Why is she even here aint she pregnant? But she only showing a little i guess.Well atleast my girls are in my group.

"You will be doing a project on the human body that will be due in 3 days. Get with your group now and work out somethig" She said then went on her phone.

We all got together then Bahja walked up last and just sat there.
"We could all meet at Starbucks today after school around 3:30" Johnathan suggested. We all agreed and talked while Nadia was quiet. She never talked in class but i been noticed her. Maybe she just needs a friend.I tapped her and gave her my number then got hers and told her to text me and she said ok.

Soon the bell rang and we went to out next class.

End of the school day.....

Its now 2:45 so i decided to go home before going to Starbucks. I unlocked the front door and went up to my room. I undressed and hopped in the shower. I wet my hair and it turned curly.

My hair used to go down the middle of my back. It must have be whatever my dad was mixed with because my mom ain't have hair like that. Other those nights of being homeless it began to break and fall out. Its not at my shoulders and i plan to grownit back out. I put it in a curly bun then got dressed into A red polo shirt, blue jeans, and red vans.

I looked at my phone and it was 3:25p.m. already. I grabbed my purse then headed outside to my car then pulled off. When i pulled up it was 3:35 and everybody was sitting down outside exept Nadia and Ana. I texted Nadia asking if she wanted me to come get her but she said she was only 2 mins away.

We went to order stuff while waiting. When we ordered and sat at the table inside Nadia and Ana were already here.

"Alright so what part of the body are we gonna base it on? I asked.

"The dick," Reiko said as her and Ana laughed began to snicker.

"Y'all play so much.. But anyway lets do it on the heart," Johnathan said.

We talked about the project but Bahja wasn't helping at all. She was on her phone the while entire time.

"If you weren't going do anything, Why did you even show up?" I asked.

"Cause ya'll told me to! damn!" She said raising her voice.

"Dont get loud cause we aint force yo ass to come. If you don't wanna be here leave and we'll just take your name off our project," Reiko said.

"Fine ill just tell my boo to come get me," She said.

Oh yea, which one?

15 mins later...