42: Tyler

I don't know where I am. I don't know who is driving the truck that I am in. All I know is that I don't know. And that it reeks of boy. I used my tied-up wrist to break the window in front of me and the driver swerves then stops. I hear the door open and close then the footsteps nearing the trunk.

They fully knock out the window then open the trunk. I kick them before I see who it is. "Seriously," he exclaims. I relax. "Tyler, you sound like Caroline," I laughed in relief. "Don't fight me, Cameron. You know you can't beat me," Tyler said. His tone diminishes my relief.

"Bruh, what the hell. Let me go. I won't say it again Tyler," I threaten as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Mannnnn. It's too early for this," I whine. It wasn't even light outside yet.

<~>

"Where am I," I ask as Tyler sets me down on a porch. "The armpit of Lousianna," he says and he pulls out a knife. "What are you going to do with that," I ask. "Depends on you," he says pointing the knife at me and I scoff. He cuts the ropes off my ankles. "If you think I'm scared of a knife you should really upgrade your tactics. Katherine's scarier than you. And we all know she's just bark and no bite. You've got some nerve attacking me in my own backyard," I roll my eyes.

"It's not your backyard. It's Klaus's," Tyler scoffs. "And he's mine. Sooooo, one plus one equals two," I shrug. "You're shacked up in a mansion with that psycho a long way from the girl Liz adopted after her parents died," Tyler said.

"Tyler I don't know what you want me to say. Because if you think I'll say sorry then you're a damn fool. That's the last thing I'll say and actually mean it. A lot has happened since the last time I saw you."

"You mean like how you're pregnant. A hybrid baby. Yeah. I know all about it. Just wait till I tell Caroline--"

"What? Hoping she'll take you back. You wouldn't be here if you had something to lose. I guess she dumped you," I fake pouted. He laughed sourly.

"This place is a pack of werewolves. Royalty to this region. The crescent birthmark on Hayley's shoulder, yeah, this is her pack. That's what I found out. I also found that your dad was royalty too and his pack is extinct besides you and your brother. The Moonstone pack. A pack heavily aligned with witches. Makers of the moonstone itself. Somewhere along the line the Crescent pack and Moonstone pack aligned as well. This is part of your heritage. And they're in the woods hiding because they've been persecuted for decades by vampires," Tyler explained. "Is this her," he asked, coming from inside of the woods.

"Yeah, Dwayne. Get her inside," Tyler said, leaving me with him. "Tyler. Tyler! Don't leave me with him," I whined as the guy pushed me inside.

Eventually, Dwayne left this little cottage so I tried and tried to get out of these ropes. But then Tyler came back with a duffle bag. "I give up. Do whatever the hell you want. I'm going to sleep," I rested my head and tried to get comfortable with my hands tied up.

I had already left my scent from here to the truck. It was only a matter of time until I was found. "Giving up so easily, Cam. Whatever happened to the feisty girl playing basketball with the guys," Tyler taunted.

"If you're trying to bait me into putting up a fight, good luck. I may be petty but I'm also stubborn and determined. And right now I'm determined to not give a fuck," I said resting my eyes. The door creaked and opened causing me to open one eye and it was Dwayne.

"You ready for this," Tyler asked him. "Let's do it."

Tyler took out a syringe and headed towards me. I tried not to seem bothered but it was tearing me up inside. But nevertheless, I continued to fake sleep. He stabbed me in the stomach with it and my eyes snapped open. On instinct to protect my baby, I bit him and kneed him in the jaw.