35: Mas eu amo ele.

mas eu amo ele; but I love him

**MATURE CONTENT**

Yesterday, mostly everybody got back from the trip. And I also used most of the time to write letters to everybody saying that I was leaving. I got permission from Liz and I was leaving with Hayley. She also has family in Louisiana specifically in New Orleans. We're leaving later tonight.

Elena was in denial about Jeremy's death. And somehow she fixed that by burning their house down with his body in it. And of course, Caroline and I were there to support her in any way we could. But it's hard to do that now that she has flipped her switch.

I will not be around for a bitchy Elena. Then we'll have a bitch fight going down. And now Klaus has dragged me to his house. He just fed me breakfast though I don't know what for. It can't simply be a kind gesture.

"So you're well-rested. And fed. I need you to tell me about Katerina," He requested with a sour smirk on his face. "Shit," I mumbled. So much for a secret.

"Yes. I did find out so where is she," Klaus asked. "You seriously think I know," I asked. "You tipped her off as to what we were up to and set her on a course to find the cure in return, she sent you information on what exactly. Tell me, what did Katerina promise you," Klaus asked.

"I love how you say her name-- Katerina. So fancy, elegant... Fine. Informação para informação. The cure for my parents or family," I confessed. Klaus changed his posture and examined me. "I'm the only one that can protect you. You could've come to me with this," Klaus said seriously.

Moments later I was roaming his house, specifically his art room. "You know, I should've given you much credit. You've kept the scheme up for so long only to be busted by me. Never saw you for a devious one. So many dead, betrayed," Klaus taunted. "If you're trying to guilt trip me it won't work," I said, skipping through the drawings and paintings.

I caught sight of one in the back which was really bright compared to the others. I reached for it and when I pulled it out I gasped. It was me. I held the painting with both arms making sure it covered my face when I turned to face Klaus. (A/N: Imagine the picture as the cover minus the words.)

"Don't tell me you've been fangirling this whole time," I teased but really I was almost tearing up. It was so beautiful. Klaus took his hand and removed the painting from my face to see me smiling brightly. "I see you've taken a liking into the portrait of yourself."

I nodded and held the big painting up to my face. I looked at it one more time then I looked at him to see him watching me intensively. I set the painting down carefully. I moved closer to him and reached up to kiss him.

Klaus let me have control of what was going on when he chose not to touch me. Like at all. But he did kiss back. The way he kissed me made me want more, it made me hungry for more. But he wasn't giving it to me so I stopped. And only when I stopped did I realize that our bodies were pushed against each other.

I stared right into his chest since he was like 5 inches taller than me. I was breathing really hard for someone with supernatural abilities. "I need you," I whimpered. Before I could blink Klaus picked me up and kissed me hungrily.

My insides are shuddering impatiently. His hands cupped my ass to keep my up but this only made things worse for both parties. My core was placed right above his, now hard, pau. (Pau means dick.) I moaned as he moved us to the bed. Every step he took pushed it against me.

Klaus gently placed me on the bed and removed my clothes teasingly. He laid kisses on my bare skin every time he removed a piece of clothing. It sent butterflies to my stomach. When all I had was underwear and a bra on he came back to my face and kissed me gently. While he was doing that he unclipped my bra and slowly slipped my underwear off making sure to brush against my core.

I slowly removed his shirt, maintaining the kiss. He stopped and kissed down my neck, breast, stomach, and around my thighs. He held one of my thighs kissing the inside of it watching how my body responded, how my face responded. By the amusement and pleasure in both of our faces I could tell he was pleased.

He got closer to my core making sure his touch was gentle. I looked up anxiously until his mouth touched where I needed him the most. I gasped and unintentionally thrusted my hips forward. Not at all to his surprise because he was prepared. He held my hips down and worked his mouth and tongue at my clit.

I softly moaned, laid back and enjoyed the feeling. Not long before I was approaching the end he stopped and stuck one of his finger inside of me. I instantly sat up on my elbows to see what that feeling was. He saw my reaction quickly and kissed me while gently plunging his finger in and out.

I heard clinking and realized he was taking or his pants and underwear. But I didn't move except tried to move my hips while the other hand was distracted. He didn't let it last for long.

He planked himself on top of me, in between my legs so that he wasn't lying all his body weight on me. He had looked me in the eyes then went down to kiss me again. He separated our lips for a split second. "Focus on me," he said with a deep voice before continuing our kiss.

I hardly felt a thing until I noticed. I let out a shaky breath and looked down at our connected bodies. I was mentally freaking out. I felt like I was doing the splits for the first time.

He made a face that asked me if I was ready and I nodded. He moved in and out very slowly and it burned. So in the feeling I looked for something to hold on to and caught his arm. I clenched my eyes closed and his arm as he thrusted slowly into me.

I couldn't even breathe correctly or evenly. I felt so tense. He kept going and I knew the hard part would be over soon. I hope so.

"Focus on me," he said smoothly. He said it so gently though it was a command. I took comfort into the voice and relaxed. I used my hand to bring his neck back down so that I could kiss him.

I moaned softly. Since I was finally taking some comfort into his movement the pain was almost gone. And his fingers were helping with that. I now know what the hype is about sex. I moan softly again because I felt a release approaching. It became hard for me to keep my eyes open and tilted my head back.

He kept thrusting but his thrust became sloppy and a little faster. He rested his head in the crook of my neck where my mark was. That was another feeling to add to the bunch. Finally I released. My hips shuddered and he kept thrusting making my orgasm last longer. Soon I felt his semen fill me up. He dropped on the side of me but my hips were still shuddering. Every time I moved my body shook. I wanted to go again but my body was tired. And within minutes I was asleep.

<~>

I woke up late that night initially to use the bathroom but I remembered that I have to go. So I texted Hayley to gather our things including my dog and meet me here. I tried to get up from the bed but my body ached. So I basically limped to the bathroom with my clothes that we scattered around the room.

I changed quickly and took a minute to look at Klaus. He looked so peaceful when sleep. It scared me. In that minute it showed me that I didn't want to leave like this but I had to before anyone found out I was at fault for Jeremy's death. And besides, I have a brother out there.

I have to leave. I looked at the painting before leaving and it only brought tears to my eyes. Hayley texted me that she was here so I took a picture of the painting and left crying.

I mentally fought myself whether I should leave or not. When I got to the car and entered it Hayley didn't glance at me. She knew what I looked like. She probably even knew how I was feeling. You could hear me cry. I was sobbing.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to," Hayley suggested. "But I have to. Go, before I change my mind. Please," I sobbed. But I love him.

A/N: Tried to make the sex scene as realistic as possible but it's hard to do that when you're a virgin so have fun. I'll come back in a week to post part 2 of the book.

Get ready for some heartbreak cause I finna hurt yall.

1796 words.