1: One

Before we start...
(First Time Readers) FTR>>>>

Btw, there is a book 2 for this if you havent read it. (Re-readers) RR>>>>>
List how many times you've read this too.

————————————————————

This is me: Cameron Maria Hidalgo Hernadez. It's a mouth full, I know. To be honest I'm not a sociopath. Not medically, anyway. People just call me that. And yeah, my hair is naturally white and, just last week I saw it change color but only for a millisecond. Caroline called me crazy. She's not the first and, she won't be the last.

I've had white hair since birth. I've tried to dye it-- but in the morning, it always goes back to its original, platinum blonde state. Lucky me. I'm not against my white hair-- I'm just not for it. I have soft hair, and it's very delicate which, is why Liz only let me dye it once. Not to mention it grows hella fast.

 Not to mention it grows hella fast

This is last month. And now my hair is back to its regular length. I like short hair but I can't have it. That's like the least of my problems. I have been having some weird situations happening to me lately. I had one of my anger episodes last week and the windows popped, shattered, exploded. Not to mention some bitch named Katherine has been buggin' the shit out of me and my friends for the past week. I've only seen her once and let me just say that she is hot. Elena's cute but Katherine is reaching the bar. So I found out that there are werewolves to hop along with the vampires and witches in this town. I won't be surprised if I met Tinkerbell at this point.

My dear sister Caroline has been a dog to Katherine and now she has to explain this situation to me and Stefan.

"I'm still shaking," Caroline said as she took a sip of blood. "What happened," Stefan asked. "Shhh. She was about to explain... Stefie," I looked him up and down and Elena was a special girl. "Go ahead. Tell him. You're gonna love this," Damon said. Caroline took some deep breaths before explaining her situation.

"I saw Katherine today--"

"Where," Stefan interrupted. "At the Grill. I just stopped gawking and... quasi-stalk Matt," Caroline said. "Skip the teen drama and get to it," Damon said. "Then I had to pretend to use the bathroom even though I didn't really have to go because I'm a dufus..."

"What was the message," Stefan asked. "Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood," Caroline said. "I told somebody that yesterday over the last burger in the cafeteria--"

"Tell him the rest of it," Damon interrupted. "Tonight at the Masquerade Ball," she said. "She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason threw her off guard," Stefan said. "She's running scared. What she did to Jenna was desperate. She's out of tricks. We can't underestimate her," Damon said as Stefan was pacing. "We have to play this smarter than her," Stefan said. "Well, you guys aren't that smart so..."