7: Meu retorno

meu retorno; my return

"Cam is missing... again. Jenna and John are dead," she screamed. "Knowing Cam, she's probably taking a vacation... again," he said.

MEANWHILE, CAMERON>>>

"Elijah. I don't want to be here. You of all people were trying to keep me away. Why stop now," I whined but stopped as Klaus began to stir awake. Elijah threw Klaus some clothes completely ignoring me. "No. I hate it when people ignore me. Elijah," I whined.

"How long has it been," Klaus asked, getting up showing his naked body. I would've looked away but ehhh. "Almost 2 days. The full moon came and went. You remained a wolf," Elijah said. "I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill," he said smiling at me.

"Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way," Elijah said. "Just like old-time, brother," Klaus said. "You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain," Elijah said and he handed Klaus shoes.

"That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family," Klaus said. "You gave me your word, Niklaus," Elijah said. "What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me," Klaus said, putting on a shirt. "I could have but I didn't," Elijah said.

"Now no one can. Not even you. Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven," Klaus said. "Where are they," Elijah asked. "You need to lighten up. I'll bring them to you soon enough," Klaus said and he held out his hand to me. I spit in it and went walking. I heard him chuckle.

This time I walked away from them. Surprisingly they let me. I headed home to shower and change. "Oh my God. There you are," Caroline yelled. "Here I am," I said. "I was worried sick," she exclaimed. "I'm going to go shower," I said going past her to my room. I put on all black, I woke up yesterday morning and it was that time of the month. Luckily mine only last 2 or 3 days.

I put on black ripped jeans, a black and purple shirt, and purple shoes. I had to carry a little backpack, unwillingly. "C'mon. They're showing a movie today," Caroline dragged me out of the house.

We went to the town square and met Elena and Jeremy. "What the hell. What type of magically ju-ju is this," I looked her up and down and she smiled awkwardly. "Katherine," I whispered. "No. Elena," she said. "I don't wanna know," I dismissed.

"Who's hungry," Caroline said excitedly. "Are we really doing this," Jeremy asked. "Yes, we are really doing this. We are going to take a page from Scarlett. We made it through the war. I know you guys went through hell and my mom knows I am a vampire. So basically it's like Atlanta has burned and yet, in spite of everything, we persevere," Caroline said.

"Shit. Liz knows," I said shocked and she nodded. "Alright. What are we eating," Jermey asked and sat down on the blanket with us. We ate and they were complaining about how much I was eating.

Soon Stefan showed up. "Hey. Nice to know you aren't missing," Stefan said and at the moment I wanted to snatch his head off. "Foda-se," I said. "Woah. There are children around," Caroline said.

"Will you come take a walk with me," Stefan asked Elena. They talked and it just inspired me to eat Elena's food now. "Stop eating," Caroline fussed and I growled at her.

<~>

Night came and I ran out of food so I figured I'd go find some more. But in some odd way in hell, I ended up in Alaric's apartment again. "What are you doing here," Katherine asked. "I don't know," I said then Stefan came in.

"2 days I've been waiting. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus's compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead," Katherine complained. "We ran into complications," Stefan said. "Complications," Katherine asked. "It doesn't really matter. I just need to find him. DO you have any idea where he might be," Stefan asked and Katherine sped and pinned him against the wall. Leaving me out in the open, confused.

'Klaus you're back," Katherine said. "There she is. I was just about to fetch you," Klaus said then spotted Stefan. "You just keep popping up, don't you," Klaus said. "I need your help... for my brother," Stefan said. "Well, whatever it is, he's going to have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention," Klaus said.

"You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own," Elijah said. "And so I shall," Klaus stabbed Elijah in the chest with the dagger. As the grey veins spread throughout Elijah's body he fell to the ground.

Klaus sped up to Stefan pinning him against the wall again. "Now, what am I going to do with you," Klaus said, then he took a stake and stabbed it into Stefan's stomach. "You feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead," Klaus said.

"He's just trying to help his brother," Katherine said. "The witches said you had a cure. Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want," Stefan said and Klaus took the stake out of his stomach. "Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now. You are just shy and useless," Klaus drank some blood then went back over to Stefan with a blood bag.

"I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterey and wiped out an entire migrant village... a true ripper. Sound familiar," Klaus said taking a sip of blood.

"I haven't been that way in a very long time," Stefan said. "Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town. Katerina, come here," he said and Katherine slowly walked to him. He took her hand and bit it. "No, no," Katherine cried. Klaus then bites into his own wrist and feeds his blood to Katherine. The bite instantly healed.

"You want your cure? There it is," Klaus said and he wiped his mouth. "Your blood is the cure. How ironic," I said. "Gotta love mother nature. Let's talk to you and I," Klaus said, then he left with Stefan to the other room.

<~>

Minutes later Klaus had Stefan drinking a bunch of blood bags. While I was pacing the room Katherine was watching the scene play out.

"Can't you get vampire gas if you drink too much? I think he's had enough... about 5 bags ago," I said stressing out. "No more. Not until you give me the cure," Stefan said. "Not until we make a deal. It's your choice, Stefan. You can remain here living your life in Mystic Falls, or you can embrace what you truly are. Leave town with me and save your brother's life. That's the spirit," Klaus said as Stefan went back to drinking.

"Sweetheart. Take this over to Damon and come right back," Klaus compelled Katherine, and Stefan's head shot up. "You want me to leave," Katherine asked.

"No."

"Yes. And if I were you..." Katherine sped out the door. "She'll never take it to him," I said and Klaus shrugged. "Imma leave too," I walked to the door but Klaus sped in front of me. "Don't be so quick to jump, Luv. You're staying with me," Klaus said. "Yeah, alright. Whatever helps you sleep at night," I went on to open the door. "Sleep," he said and I suddenly felt tired.