11: A marca

a marca; the mark

Chicago

"There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah said from in the dressing room. "There's not," I shrugged. "SO women in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks from wearing trousers," Rebekah said. "You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus said. "Pervert," I said in a high pitches voice.

I didn't even know why I was shopping. Just get me and hoodie and shorts from Walmart and I'm good to go. But Rebekah insisted. "I don't like shopping. Ew, ew, ew, eh, maybe, ew, yuck," I said scrolling through the clothes. I found a particular dress that caught my attention. On the tag, it said Black Grid spaghetti strap mini dress. "Cool," I said. This was probably the only type of dress that I would wear that wasn't royal or puffy.

I took this along with some hoodies I found in the men's section to the dressing room

I took this along with some hoodies I found in the men's section to the dressing room. "And what is this music it sounds like a cable car accident," Rebekah said. "It's dance music," Stefan said. "People dance to this," Rebekah asked and Stefan nodded.

I blocked their conversation out as I tried on the hoodie's then the dress. There was a zipper in the lower back that I couldn't reach because of my small arms. "Stefie," I called out. "Oh, Stefan," I said looking out of the curtain his time to find that he wasn't there. "Where's Stefan," I asked and Klaus shrugged. "What is it," he asked and I shrugged as he did.

I went back behind the curtain and continued to try and pull the zipper up. Seconds later the curtain opened and there came Klaus. I chuckled and turned to face him. "What is it," I asked. "Need help with your zipper, Luv," Klaus asked smirking. "No. I got it," I said turning to face the mirror.

The dress was kind of tight so I slid it off and grabbed the other one that was in a bigger size while Klaus stood there watching me. "Admit it," he said. "Admit what," I asked. "Admit whatever been on your chest. About me," he said. "The only thing on my chest is your eyes so move on," I said. He looked at me through the mirror and I huffed. "I'm not keeping anything. I know what I want and when I want it. I believe you've heard this before. And about you... I think you're extremely attractive and if it weren't for judgment and common sense I would jump your bones right here, right now. I don't hide anything. You'll know everything in time," I said pulling up my dress.

I looked at him through the mirror telling him to zip it up. He looked down for a moment then slid his finger against my bareback. He then slowly zipped the dress up being sure to lightly brush his hands against my bra clip. I rolled my eyes but he did something else.

He went up to my neck and slid my hair back. I guess out of his way for whatever he was about to do next. I looked him in the eyes from the mirror then leaned his head into my neck. He kissed the area there and I tilted my head in confusion but it also gave him more access. I saw his canines/fangs extend out of his mouth then he stuck them into my neck.

I gasped and reached for the first thing I could grab onto which was his arm. He wrapped his other arm above and around my chest. The weird thing about this situation was that he wasn't drinking my blood because I would've felt it drain. He was just holding his canines/fangs there. And the more he held it in there the more it felt good. I slightly and softly moaned as the feeling this was giving me increased. "Klaus," I whispered.

He retracted his teeth and tilted his head back. He must've felt the same as I. Klaus then went back in this time sucking and kissing the area there probably retracting blood and leaving hickeys. My breathing hitches and increases. I opened my eyes and I saw a familiar picture. It looked like that day Klaus drained the life out of Elena. I flinched and he turned me around quickly.

He kept eye contact with me as he bit into his own wrist, turned me around, and put it to my mouth. My hands flew up to hold his wrist in position and his other arm snaked around my waist. Damon once told me that blood sharing like this was very intimate for vampires.

I heard him groan and I felt something grow hard against my butt. I stopped sucking and licked the access blood off of his wrist then I walked out of the dressing room being sure to brush against him.

When I walked out of the dressing room and got a faraway distance from Klaus the spot he bit me at started to hurt. I held my neck to feel that it wasn't even healed. I should've healed by now. The pain grew stronger and I felt extremely weak until I eventually blacked out.

A/N: Thought I'd add some good ol' classic Wattpad werewolf into this but just a little bit.

Short chapter because the next may or may not be jam-packed with info.