39: Carlos

MATURE THEMES

"I still don't like you talking to that girl," I said as Klaus kissed my back. "What girl," he asked, clearly trying to distract me. "That girl from the party. Your therapist or as you... say, stenographer," I felt a kiss down my lower region almost causing me to lose focus.

"I need someone to write down my memoirs. You sound jealous," he said, still kissing my naked back. I woke up to this. Him massaging my back. I sleep with nothing but a big shirt on and I guess he was surprised and found it convenient. "You looked jealous when I was with Marcel," I witted.

"Have you seen your brother since the party," Klaus changed the subject. "Uh, first of all, don't change the subject. And second, don't talk about my strange brother while you're doing this," I whined. He flipped me over and saw my t-shirt barely covering my breast.

He furrowed his eyebrows and flipped the t-shirt up quickly making them jiggle. I tiled my head back and laughed. That felt weird. Never have I ever been this comfortable around somebody. "What's funny," he asked. I smiled brightly at him. "You wouldn't understand," I cupped his face and kissed him.

He stopped and went back to kissing my stomach. We both stopped when we realized what he was doing. "Almost forgot someone is in there," I said looking at my belly. "Hmm," Klaus sat up from the bed pulling my shirt down. I sat on my elbows as I watched him with a distracted face.

"Please--"

"I need time to get used to it. I've been told for 1000 years that vampires could procreate, I couldn't procreate. And now I can. I just need time," Klaus explained. I got up from the bed and let my shirt fall to my lower thighs. "And I'll be here," I cupped his face and pecked his lips.

My shirt lifted up with me exposing my bare ass. Klaus looked over my shoulder and smirked then looked back at me. I just rolled my eyes and grinned. He picked me up and kissed me laying the both of us in the bed.

I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my hands around his neck. He placed himself perfectly between my legs so that my bareness could feel his bulge. I moaned and it gave him the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth massaging my own.

Once he did that I took the courage to take his pants off. I took him into my hands and started going up and down. He stopped kissing me and his head lay on my shoulder. I heard him groan and a small moan that had me smiling. First time for everything. After a while, I aligned him with my center.

He lifted his head and kissed me slowly coming in. I was looser than I was before since I'm not a virgin anymore and I'm pregnant.

Klaus sat up with him still in me. He took one of my legs and rested it on his shoulder then came back down to me. This way my legs were stretched apart, one up and one down. Fortunately, I am a flexible person since I am athletic.

Then he started thrusting into me. It began slow and hard then picked up the pace. He bit into my neck, which seems to be his favorite thing to do, and drank. I moaned. When he retracted his teeth I put mine into his neck. I didn't drink his blood as he did me, I just left my mark.

He grunted then started thrusting slower but still hard. I was almost done, he couldn't stop now. I removed my leg from his shoulder then used all my strength to flip us over so now I was straddling him.

I grind on him leaning back on my hands. It was hard to keep this position without shaking a blissful pleasure. My breathing heavied and my moans were closer together. All until I came. But Klaus kept going. Then something else came over me. There was so much wetness between me squirting and him cumming.