41: Moment chauffé

moment chauffé; heated moment

I woke up in a different position than the night before. I felt a hard body under me and something else maybe even harder. I internally smiled to myself and shifted a little in my position. My legs were wrapped around Klaus's waist and I rested my head on my arms on his chest.

I wonder how this happened?

"Goodmorning," a husky, soothing voice said. I whined at the sound. I peeped open one of my eyes and saw him looking at me with his eyebrows raised suggestively. I smiled and sat up on my elbows.

"Hi." I shifted again and his eyes snapped shut. "Such a good morning," I gleamed. His eyes snapped back open daring me. I sat completely up and he followed after. So now I was straddling him. He leaned in for a kiss and I was about to let him but instead, I hopped off and rushed to the bathroom.

I dropped to the floor in front of the toilet and vomited. "Porra nojento," I cursed, throwing up again. I lifted my head when I felt that I was done and saw Klaus leaning on the threshold, smirking. I playfully rolled his eyes. "Didn't know my kisses were that revolting," he scoffed.

I glared at him before gagging and throwing up again. I soon felt him come up and hold my hair back. I wanted to cry. Who thought it was a good idea for throw-up to taste so fucking disgusting.

When I was finally done I leaned up against the wall tiredly closing my eyes. I opened one eye again and he was still there. I groaned as I got up. I shoved him and went to brush my teeth. It's too early in the morning for him and his smirks.

When I finished brushing my teeth Klaus had already gone. I braided my hair up in two french braids just in case I had to throw up again. My hair had already started growing back since the masquerade party. It was past my shoulders now.

I then freshened myself up in the shower, changing my clothes to a big red hoodie and leggings.

As I walked into the living room I heard elegant music playing and the fresh smell of blood. It made me want to puke again. I saw Klaus and Elijah sitting there reading books as a dead girl was bleeding there on the table.

Elijah's head shot up to mine and he gleamed. "I do wish to apologize for not seeing you upon my arrival last night. I'd like to keep up to my promise to protect you and the baby," Elijah said as he walked up to me and kissed my hand. I blushed at his kind gesture and thanked him.

He's so different from his siblings.

Soon Rebekah entered and I knew this was going to be a sibling situation so I left whispering good morning to her. I went to the main hall to find Hiraeth to feed him. I put food and water into his bowl. But he wasn't in the mood to eat, he wanted to play. He made me chase after him until I caught him.

I found my way into needing to pass by the living room again carrying the dog. I silently passed by and did not want to interrupt their reading. I caught Elijah's glance again and smiled slightly. I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast since I just worked up an appetite.

I let Hiraeth down and he followed me around the kitchen. I looked for items to eat a bowl of cereal when I saw Elijah watching me from the threshold similar to how Klaus was watching me this morning as I puked.

"Good Morning, Elijah... again. Listen. I know I'm the only one in this house that actually drinks milk but would it kill any of you to make sure it's on the grocery list," I complained.

"Speaking of, add bleach," Rebekah burst through the double doors going back into the living room to clean blood. "You know, I do hope my siblings were hospitable toward you in my absence," Elijah said.