38: Preocupações até amanhã

Preocupações até amanhã; worries till tomorrow

"Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless, and secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently, and thirdly, sister, please." Klaus passed the conversation to her.

"And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back," Rebekah said. "Really? If he was raised by you he can only be just as petty. That's not the whole plan," I said. "That's only the plan A, Luv," Klaus smirked. "What plan B," I asked. "War. And you're coming with me today. Marcel's men state they found a werewolf. I just need to tell him it's mine," I was excited to leave the house with him until he said "it's" and "mine."

"Yeah, because that's not sexiest at all," I cheered. "C'mon princess. I'll come to get you later after my request for Elijah. There's a party tonight," he said, taking my hand and kissing it.

I guess we're back on good terms now.

I spent the day with Hayley. Since I now could eat like a normal person we were trying weird pregnancy cravings. My favorite was peanut butter and brioche toast. That and regular fried chicken. My least favorite was bananas and mayo. Yuck.

Now we were looking for a dress online. While Klaus and Rebekah were harassing Sophie to do a locator spell. I would've done but that would be letting Marcel know of my existence with his little witch.

"So I say we cut your hair. It's so long," Hayley said running her fingers through it. "Good idea. But it'll just grow back, whiter, longer, and harder to dut next time. But, ehhhh, who cares," I smiled.

"He said the theme is angels and devils. Are you an angel or devil," Hayley asked. "Well, you and I both know I'm a devil at heart but tonight I'm going with an angel. Klaus is going as the devil," I said. "Ya know, Hayley, I never thought you of a girl who liked fashion."

"Well, it's easier to like it when you basically have your own personal Barbie doll," she teased. "Does everybody today see me as an object that needs protecting," I huffed. "Don't take it to heart. He wants to protect you because he loves you," Hayley read my mind.

"Never heard him say it," I mumbled. "Actions speak louder than words."

"Maybe they do," I shrugged.

<~>