I rolled my eyes but smiled anyway. "Aren't you supposed to meet your friends to celebrate the end of summer?", he asked. "Yes we were supposed to meet at Cody's but seeing as a certain someone", I narrowed my eyes at J. "Sent a rather embarrassing video of me to my friends, I don't wanna go" "Come on, don't be like that. From tomorrow, there won't be much freedom as much as you want. Hell starts, so I say you enjoy the little time you have before it vanish"

"Yeah, but-", my phone rang and I groaned. "Gabby wants to face time", I said. I glared at J who snickered before picking the call. "Hey", I waved awkwardly. The gang stared at me for a second before bursting out laughing. I opened my mouth as I watched them laugh their heads off. Skyy's lunch was stuck to her teeth, but she didn't care as she laughed her ass off. I rolled my eyes and glared at J one more time.

"You done?", I asked. "I'm sorry", Starr wheezed. "You should have seen your face, you were going raaaaahh", Leandre imitated. "Leandre", I gasped. "I'm so sorry, she grabbed onto Gabby as she bawled. "Did you guys see where the bear was beating its chest and Jola's face was on it and it looked like she was beating her chest while snoring?!", Gabby laughed.

Another round of laughter erupted and I wanted to hit J when she and Dare started chuckling. She saw my thunderous glare and stopped. I gave her a oh-I'm-so-gonna-get-you-back-for-this look, she gulped. "I'm glad to see you find this funny guys", I rolled my eyes. "We're sorry, we're done. Promise", Leandre said. Skky snickered and I glared at her. "Sorry" "I hate you guys", I muttered.

"I'm sorry, you were just hilarious", Gabby chuckled. "Yeah yeah", I rolled my eyes. "Still meeting us at Cody's?", Starr asked. "With the way you guys made fun of me? Hell no" "Aw, please?", Leandre pouted. "It's on me", Gabby smiled. "And I'll let you steal my food", Leandre offered. "Well, when you put it like that, who am I to say no?", I smiled.

"Good, see you in an hour" "At least the guys didn't see it", I sighed. I paused when I heard them pause, not daring to breath. They shared awkward looks amongst themselves, and blinked. "Gabby", I called. She scratched her head and avoided my gaze. "Gabby, tell me Gabriel did not see that embarrassing video of me" Still no reply.

"Guys?", I stared at them. Slowly, Gabby turned the camera, showing the people staying at the other side of the room. The guys. Jer, Mark, Mike, Collins and Finn paused for a second, but lost it when they saw my face. The girls joined in, and I wanted to cry. I forced myself to look at Gabriel. I could see he was trying so hard not to laugh, and avoided my face. "Baby", he called.

I ended the call, and my face turned red, even though it was impossible. I tried to breath deep breaths to calm my nerves. It didn't work. "You better run", I heard Dare whisper to J. "You don't have to tell me twice" I turned towards her. I'm so gonna kill her. I'm gonna go to jail for her murder.

"J!"

*
*
*
"I am so hungry", I whispered to Gabriel. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. Mr Williams cleared his throat, and I sat up straighter. Gabriel let out a smirk not seemingly worried about everyone looking at us. "Perhaps the honeymoon phase can wait till the class is over", he said. "What can I say? I'm completely head over heels in love with her, so I find it hard to keep my hands off her. I am one lucky man", he kissed my hand and shrugged like it was no big deal.

I on the other hand shrunk back from everyone's stare. "Alright Romeo", Mr Williams chuckled. The girls were shaking their head and smiling at me, with a little bit of 'aw' here and there. I glanced at Jer, he rolled his eyes but smiled at me. A genuine smile. He was truly happy for me. I was glad he and Gabriel were becoming friends and I wanted to keep things that way. I hoped nothing would come in between them ever again.