55 - Temptress

This is the second of a double update.

Patrick pulled the car into his garage. "I'm tired. A day in the OR is less tiring than this."

She had listened to him call a patient earlier. It didn't surprise her he was so caring. He had nonchalantly said, "It was a simple jaw correction, but nothing feels simple to the patient."

His entire car was full and needed to be unloaded. She lifted out some perishables.

"I'll empty it later. We can put all those in the fridge in the garage." She hadn't noticed they had a second refrigerator.

"Is Hannah home?" She had been asleep when they had stopped by after coffee to plug in her slow cooker.

"She's at Funtown for the day. It's a senior thing. I didn't even mention dinner if she's home, she's home."

Hannah could affect Tessa's relationship with Patrick. Shopping with him was eye opening. He could be indecisive, which was surprising. She would have thought he was sure of everything. He was sure of what he wanted when he stood behind her as she bent over to put vegetables in the fridge.

"Your mother isn't here and we have time before you need to get to school."

She giggled. "You have a one track mind."

"This may be our only chance to be alone for over a week."

With his parents arriving, she couldn't argue as she followed him upstairs. Once in his bedroom, he was very intent on undressing her.

"This seems lopsided."

He appreciated her naked body with his eyes, hand and lips while completely dressed.

"I thought women didn't like the naked male body."

She laughed. "I don't know who you're getting your info from. Your body is a piece of art."

She reached for him. It felt good to cause his rock hard reaction. He shed his clothes quickly and settled between her legs. He filled her but didn't move.

She tried to buck her hips, but he was too heavy. "Just enjoying the feeling."

She felt him pulsing and she couldn't stay still as he gave her tender, sensitive breasts attention.

"I've never known a woman to respond to this."

He ran his teeth over a nipple and she bucked underneath him. He shifted his hips, causing friction in just the right spot, and she exploded. He pumped his hips and followed quickly.

Panting, she asked, "What was that?"

Smiling, he replied, "Incredible sex." She frowned. Did she want it to be more? "Do you prefer making love because we did that when we made a life. And my memory is that it was amazing, just like this." He teased.

She wasn't sure what she had wanted him to say. She said, "I guess we found what we're good at."

"I think we have the potential to be good at a lot of things, like shopping."

She laughed as she reluctantly stood to get dressed. He blatantly watched her every move. "I can't help you with that." She pointed at his reaction.

He groaned. "Go. You temptress. I have a car to unload."

"I'll be back." She left him on his bed, looking adorable. Fifteen minutes later as she stood in the line at school with damp underwear, she wondered if anyone would believe how she had spent her afternoon.