-SEVENTEEN-

Tzuyu's POV

We're already at the Seoul Tower and Sana couldn't stay still. She keep on skipping, going around and such. I'm like babysitting a stubborn kid. The fuck.

"It's so beautiful up here!" She exclaimed while the wind blows.

Her hair dances with the wind and I was mesmerized while watching her looking around. Just like what I first thought when we first met...

'She's so beautiful.'

I leaned at the railings and stared at her like she's my favorite thing in the whole world. The way her lips curl upwards, eyes and nose crinkles, and her eyes sparkle with excitement is the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

This day, I learned a lot of things about her. She's not really a bitch. She's just bold and confident but have a big, soft heart. She's such a softie.

Maybe if she didn't forced me to be her fiancé, I would definitely like her.

But, no. She forced me, her father. And I hated that fact.

"Tzuyu-ah!" She suddenly threw herself to me.

Frantically, I wrapped my hands on her waist, afraid that she might fall. I hissed and scowl at her but she just giggled and circled her hand on my neck.

Our closeness took my breath away.

"Let's take a picture!" She giggled.

"No way." I pushed her away from me but she didn't budge. "Let go of me, Sana."

She shook her head and even hug me tighter. My heart did a flip when she lean her head on my chest. Afraid that she might hear my heart, I quickly stepped back and push her away from me.

"Why?" She pouted. "We have rules! I can hug and kiss you!"

"Those dumb rules." I scoffed. "Let's go home now."

I pulled her with me but shd gripped on the railings and wag her head no. Sighing, I pulled her harder but she didn't let go of the railings as well. We're like playing tug of war and people are already looking at us.

Argh, why is she so stubborn?

"I wanna stay hereeee~" she whined.

Defeated, I let go of her hand and throw it to the air, "Fine."

I heard giggles so I turn around and saw two teens videoing us. Widening my eyes, I quickly strides towards them and snatched the phone.

"O-oppa, give me back my phone!" She said.

"No." The phone is locked so I opened it but it have passcode. "Open it."

"No, don't open it, Yuna." The shorter girl said.

"What?" I scowl at her. "I said, open it."

The girl named Yuna shook her head, "My baby Ryujin said I shouldn't open it so.." She shrugged.

"I'm going to break this." I warned.

I saw panic on her eyes but she really didn't open it. I acted throwing it but someone snatched the phone on my hand. When I snapped my neck to her, she already have a sweet smile. It's Sana.

"Here. Sorry for my fiancé's behavior. He just want our relationship to be secret." Sana said give the phone back.

"Yah, Sana—" she stepped on my foot, making me winched.

Forced Engagement • SaTzu [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara