-FOURTY SEVEN-

Sana's POV

We drink and talk. Though, it's just ten of us, we still had fun all together. Mina and I got closer and I notice that she walk like a waddling penguin and it's so cute. I thought she's a bitch because of what she acted to me before but she isn't. She's nice to be honest.

The guys: Daniel, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung are playing beer pong. They're also talking about who's the strongest among them. I dontdon't know why do guys argue about that. While we, the girls, are talking about the new Dior and Louis Vuitton bags.

Dahyun came back but he's not with Tzuyu. I frowned and walk to where Dahyun was to ask him.

"Where's Tzuyu?" I asked, holding a glass of wine.

"He was left there." He smiled at me and glance at the place where they went then look back at me again. "Congratulations, Sana. I wish you a happy life... I really wish."

I grinned and gave him a brief hug. "Thank you, Dahyun. I also wish you a happy life with Momo. Congratulations too, you're a father now."

His eyes sparkled at that and I knew that he's really looking forward on having a baby, a family. I'm happy for the both of them, really. Momo's lucky to have Dahyun because I know how a great man Dahyun is and Dahyun's lucky to have Momo because that girl is the best girl ever (even though she's sometimes, uh, often, stupid).

I bid my goodbye to him and went to where Tzuyu is. When I'm near him, I spotted him holding onto the railings, brushing his hair backwards. He looks frustrated.

Wanting to surprise him, I quietly sauntered toward his back and back hug him. He flinched a little but let me hug him tightly.

"What did you and Dahyun talked about?" I asked, squeezing my eyes shut while sniffing his manly scent.

"Nothing important." He replied and remove my hands off him before facing me.

I grinned when he snaked his hand on my waist, kissing my forehead, my nose, and my lips. Chuckling, I encircled my hands on his neck. I'm wearing my heels so it's not that difficult to reach his lips, giving him a quick peck.

"Let's go back there." He said and grabbed my hand, entwining our fingers together.

We went back to the others who are having so much fun. We ate lunch together, laughing our heart out. After a couple more of hours — when the clock strikes at 6pm — we went back home. Tzuyu brought a van — I don't know where he borrowed or took it — so he drove all of us home, except for Dahyun, Momo, Daniel, and Jihyo because the guys brought their own cars and will drive the girls home.

"Bye~" I kissed Mina's cheek, giving her a brief hug.

"Bye, Sana-chan. Congrats." She grinned.

Mina's a soft person and I felt really, really comfortable with her. If she didn't hit on Tzuyu formerly maybe we got closer since before and are already besties now. But I'm looking forward on hanging out more with her! She's a business woman and I think her job is awesome. I wish we get closer.

"Thank you for tonight, Tzu." Chaeyoung gave Tzuyu a manly hug.

"Oh, no, Chaeng. Thank you for tonight. To you and Mina." Tzuyu grinned and glance at Mina, giving her a short nod.

After our goodbyes with them, we drove Nayeon to her own house but Jeongyeon didn't even gave her a single glance. I don't know why but I think they have a little love quarrel.