-FOURTY EIGHT-

This chapter is dedicated to @sanaminatozakiisme. Your predictions makes me smile and you have a pretty good ideas~~

Also to The_Pen_and_Paper ;>>

Elkie's POV

"Fuckers!" I yelled as I arrived at my condo. I throw my bag randomly and slumped on the couch, pulling my hair frustratingly.

Tzuyu said he chose me over Sana, then why the fuck did the table turns now?! I'm pretty sure that I threatened him! Fuck that guy! He's an idiot! How can he not love back a girl like me? I'm the epitome of perfect! He might be purblind or something.

I did everything just to have Tzuyu in my life. My dad told me that I'm crazy, a psycho, because of what I did before. So the fucking guy disowned me. I became a stripper just to provide my needs. Now I have my own company but still not with good terms with my father.

He fount out about it. He found out that I killed Park Soo Young when we were on high school. That girl has a crush on Tzuyu and kept on bugging him, it irritates Tzuyu so I did him a favor... I killed Park Soo Young inside our campus. I was wearing mask that time, of course. But little did I know, Tzuyu witnessed how I stabbed Soo Young's throat multiple times. I heard a noise so I let go of Soo Young and whipped my head to where that was.

Then I saw Tzuyu who's shaking in fear as his eyes widen while staring at me and Soo Young. I should kill the witness to make my job clean but it's Tzuyu so I run out of the room with the knife. So I won't be accused on killing Soo Young, I throw the knife at a cliff where no one could find it. Also, I threatened Kang Seulgi to transfer to other school so the accusation will be pointed at her, which happened because Seulgi and Soo Young were enemies.

I'm the reason why Tzuyu have necrophobia and I'm guilty for that before but now? Damn him. Damn Sana. Damn everyone! They're all stupid! I will make their lives like a living hell.

I opened the tv to ease my anger but I think it's not a good idea because it worsened. At the news, there plays a video how Tzuyu proposed to Sana earlier. The reporter even interviewed Sana and Tzuyu through video call.

"MOTHERFUCKERS! HOW DARE YOU?!" I yelled as I throw the remote control on the screen.

I pulled my hair out of frustration before I think for awhile. They can't just be happy while I'm miserable here!

A great idea popped on my mind so I jumped on my feet. Smirking, I grabbed my phone and called Yeeun to pick me up. I took the envelope that I've been hiding for too long. I prepared this envelope because if my plan won't work, I have a plan B.

If Tzuyu can't broke up with Sana then I'll make Sana broke up with him.

When I got to the parking lot, Yeeun just arrived with his car. He looked like he just woke up and a bit mad but I ignored that and told him to go to the Minatozaki's Manor.

3rd Person's POV

"How's... Sana?" The woman asked as she sipped on the served coffee. Her hair is dyed brown, having a little wrinkles, looked so tired and weak.

Kaito pursed his lips. "My daughter is fine. He's engaged."

The woman nod her head. "I've heard. I'm... Uh, how—"

"Hana, why are you here, exactly?" The guy asked with stony voice.

"I'm here for my daughter, Kaito." Hana muttered as she drop the cup of coffee carefully.