-TWELVE-

Tzuyu's POV

Friday night. Tomorrow will be Saturday and Mina texted me awhile ago to check if I wanted to hang out and I accepted her offer. It's not a date. Just... A friendly date, I guess.

"Babyboy, did you see my flip flops?" Sana asked while looking under the table.

I already told her to stop calling me 'babyboy' but she's not listening to me! It's almost a week that we're living in the same roof. Sometimes I would just stay at the company or at Chaeyoung's place to avoid sleeping here because I don't want Sana to be always around.

"No." I shortly replied.

As much as I wanted to stay at the company's dorm for workers, I can't because the room is under renovation and Chaeyoung left to visit a friend so I don't have a choice but to sleep here with her.

"Babyboy, did you see my phone?"

"No."

"Babyboy, did you eat the sliced bread?"

"No."

"Babyboy, did you see my car keys?"

Why does she kept on asking?! And she kept on calling me with that annoying 'baby-fucking-boy'! The fuck. Do I look like a baby? I'm too old to be a baby! And we're not together for her to call me that.

"Stop calling me that." I hissed and glared at her.

She glance at me and smile cheekily. "What, babyboy?"

"I said don't call me that!" I grunted.

"Okay." She shrugged and sat next to me.

I'm currently watching. I quickly move away from her and put a pillow between us. She pouted but I ignored her. This is why I don't want to stay here. Sana is loudmouth and really, really annoying. Can't she shut up even for a minute?

To my surprise, she took my hand. I flinched and look at her, she's smirking. Her eyes are settled on my finger. On my ring finger actually. My gaze dropped on my ring finger and pursed my lips when I saw the ring she gave to me. Yes, she threatened me not to remove it but I wasn't threatened at all. Really not. But I still didn't remove it.

"You really didn't remove it, huh?" She bit her lower lip.

I yanked my hand off her grip, "I forgot." Then I slip it off.

"Don't dare!" She grabbed my hand and scowl at me.

"And what? What will you do, miss Minatozaki?" I smirked, making her eyes flicker down my lips.

"You're annoying, you know that?" She hissed and look up to met my eyes.

"So is you." I scoffed.

"I wanna choke you." She grabbed my collar and yank me towards her.

Gulping, I bit my tongue and blink several times. Her coffee colored eyes are beguiling. Our proximity is making my heart beats like crazy. This woman is so feisty! What the fuck!

Then a smirk slowly appeared on her lips, "But... Instead of choking you, I wanted you to choke me instead."

"What?" I frowned.

She move closer, our nose touching.

"Choke me, daddy." Her hand travel down to my chest and carress it.