-TWENTY ONE-

Sana's POV

I felt a hard thing against my cheeks so I sleepily caress it, still with closed eyes, to know what it is. When I could guess what the hell that thing is, I slowly open my eyes. I almost faint when I saw a sleeping Tzuyu. His hand draped on my waist while I'm laying my stomach on his.

Why the fuck did I slept on top of him?!

Then my dream last night appears in my mind. I was kissing him. Damn.

But how did I ended up here? Why did Tzuyu sleep with me? Did he deliberately slept here or I forced him?

Whatever.

A smile crept my lips as I lift my and trace his perfect, stubborn jawline while staring at his lips. The memory of him kissing me that night came flashing to my head and the memory of Dahyun kissing me the day after that night too. My heart went wild as I sigh.

Dahyun and Tzuyu's kisses are different. I admit that Dahyun's lips are soft and it felt good against mine. Those lips were the lips I loved... I'm not just sure if until now.

I want to confirm something so I stopped caressing Tzuyu's jaw and lean closer. Before I could kiss him, his eyes opened. My eyes widen, my other half told me to kiss him even his awake but my other half told me to lean away and stormed out of this room.

But before I could choose amonge those two, he already place a soft peck on my lips. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip.

"It's different." I mumbled.

When I open my eyes, his confused face greeted me. "You kept on telling that. Last night you said, 'it wasn't the same.'"

"H-huh?" I blinked my eyes.

"You kissed me last night." He looked away and gulped.

My face felt like it's burning. I'm fucking blushing. What the hell did I do?! Why the hell did I kissed him? I like kissing him but I was damn drunk!

Oh, Sana, stop blushing!

I thought that was just a freaking dream. So I did kissed him? Fuck! Why did I fucking do that? And what do I mean by 'not the same'? Is it about the difference of his and Dahyun's kiss? Probably.

"S-sorry." I bit my lower lip.

He glance at me. "It's fine. Besides, we have rules."

Oh, the rules I made hihi.

"Tzu..." I caress his chest.

"What?" He breathed. His Adam's apple moved as his breath turn ragged. Why?

"Are you okay?" I frowned. My supposedly question got replace with worried one because he look anxious. He nod his head but he doesn't look like he's okay.

"Can you...get off me?" He asked.

I suddenly remembed that I'm on top of him. Damn! When I'm about to get off, I felt something poking my groin. Our eyes widen as we realize what it was. He rolled over, flipping our position and abruptly jump off the bed then stormed out of the room.

My mouth's agape while staring at the space, eyes still wide. Did I just felt his crotch against my groin?! Fuck. I didn't saw it yet and just felt it through our clothed bodies but I think it's huge. Freaking huge!

"Damn, what am are you thinking, Sana?! Digusting!" I scolded myself and groaned.

Tzuyu's POV

I pulled my hair as I stared at my reflection with sharp eyes. My face is damn red and I can't accept the fact that I'm blushing because of that girl! That Minatozaki Sana!

My shorts tightened so I gritt my teeth. It's erected since last night.

Since it aches so bad, I did what I must to stop it from aching. After that, I washed my hands and went downstairs to cook for our breakfast. Sana's already there so I just lean against the doorframe while crossing my arms and watching her, mumbling what must do next.

"After stirring, put the egg." She mumbles and put the egg on the pan with rice.

I bit my lower lip because she put the whole egg, noy breaking the shell. What the fuck.

"Wait, is it, right?" She took her phone and look at something there before gasping. "Dumb! Dumb! Dumb! Why did I put it without breaking?! Argh!"

"Idiot, egg." She cuss and took the egg and break the shell.

"Poor egg." I said, making her jump to her feet and look at me with widen eyes. "Don't cuss the poor egg, missy."

"You startled me!" She hissed and continue cooking. She stirred the pan with rice and egg.

"You cooking fried egg rice?" I asked and walk closer to check what her food looks like. My eyes widen. "What is that? Black rice?"

She scowled at me and hit my chest. "It's your fault, idiot!"

"Huh? Why me?!" I frowned and clucked my tongue.

"I don't know!" She shouted and shoved me. "Sit there and I will cook! You will eat whatever I cook understand?!"

"You'll make me eat that?!" I look horrified for all I know. "It doesn't even look edible!"

"You will! Shut up!" She pointed the knife as me so I glance away because I don't like seeing a knife being pointed to someone especially to me.

"I already told you that you don't need to cook, right? I will cook for us—"

"I said, shut up!"

O-fucking-kay, Minatozaki. Tsk.

How did her parents raised her!? Aish. But why the fuck am I letting her boss around me? I wasn't like this! I wasn't letting her took control of me. If she will boss around I would flip our position in an instant to be dominant over her but now I'm doing whatever she does.

Oh, fuck, why am I being an under?

I don't know too but I don't wanna see her angry or upset.

What the fucking fuck is fucking wrong with me? Fuck.