-THIRTY FOUR-

I said, I won't be updating for awhile but there's this one girl tells me to. I can't say no to her so...yeah, enjoy!

-ac

Sana's POV

Tapping my fingers nervously at the table, I waited for Nayeon and Jihyo. I called them awhile ago because I wanted to clear my mind. Momo had sex. She fucking had sex! I'm fucking sure about it and I want a confirmation. I need Nayeon and Jihyo's help.

"Sana!" I heard Nayeon.

I quickly gestured my hands to make them sit infront of me. I also shushed her since we're just downstairs, Momo might hear us talking.

"What's the problem, Sana?" Jihyo asked as she tucked her hair behind her ear, revealing her expensive earring.

I sighed. "I think Momo had sex with someone." I directly said, making them choke.

Jihyo's wide eyes turn wider. "What... The... Fuck?!"

Her sudden outburst astounded me. Jihyo never curse. As in, never. She detest hearing a curse and coming out from her mouth is next to impossible but it just happened.

"Silence." I exasperatingly sighed and took a seat across them, felt my forehead on my palm while drumming my fingernails on the table.

"But, how?" Nayeon asked, leaning forward. "How did you know? Do you have proofs?"

I sigh again. "She's bleeding because I changed her clothes so I checked her calendar to check if it's her red days - you know she always put everything on the calendar or notes - and saw that her menstruation just ended a week ago so why the hell was she bleeding? Also, her clothes are fucking ripped. You think she was raped or something?"

"Well, did she woke up already?" Jihyo calmly asked.

At this kind of situation, Jihyo is the calmest person and I'm still thankful because there's a sane person right now.

"Yes and it seems like she didn't remember anything." I murmured as I remember Momo's face this morning.

"Maybe she didn't had sex or something? You know that she's clumsy sometimes, right? Maybe she tripped and it made her bled and ripped her clothes?" Jihyo suggested, frowning.

Okay, that's possible. Knowing Momo, that could happen. If I'm the clumsiest person alive, she's the second one. Especially when she was drunk yesterday.

Geez. Momo's stressing me out.

"What if—"

"Hey, why are you guys here?" We got startled when Momo appeared. She's yawning while rubbing her eyes.

"Momo! Oh my god, did you have se—" I whacked Nayeon's head to shut her up. "Ouchyyy! What'd I do, Minatozaki?!"

Jihyo also whacked her upside the head. "Shut up, okay?"

Nayeon made face. "I'm not going to tell her that we're talking about her, having sex with someone!"

Jihyo and I look at her in horror. Eyes wide open and our jaws are dropped. I couldn't believe how stupid Im Nayeon is! She can't really control what's coming out her mouth! I hate it! What the fuck!?

Nayeon seems to realized what she have said and gasp, giving us an apologetic look. You, airhead!

"Oh. Okay." Momo nonchalantly shrugged.