-THIRTY SIX-

Tf, I'm in a good mood today, y'all. So, enjoy!

-ac

Sana's POV

Four days had passed but since then, Tzuyu's acting weird peculiar. He will go home late, stare into spaces, and usually absentminded. I'm worried about him so here I am right now, going to where Chaeyoung lives because every time I asked Tzuyu what's wrong, he kept on telling that he was fine and was just tired.

Even though I know that there's something wrong, I bought that but I can't take it anymore. I need to know what's happening with my fiancé so I could help him.

I stepped infront of Chaeyoung's house, knocking three times as I kept my back straight, looking as elegant like usual.

When the door opened, Chaeyoung's eyes almost bulge out of its pocket when he saw me.

"M-Miss Minatozaki." He bowed too much and smiled at me. "W-what are you doing here?"

I look behind him. "Maybe I can go inside before answering that."

His face flushed in embarrassment. "O-oh. S-sorry, Miss. Come in."

He swung the door widely so stepped in as I look around his living room. It's clean, full of paints and stretches. Chaeyoung likes arts, hm?

"D-do you want juice, Miss? O-or coffee?" Why do people look panicky when talking to me.

"Oh, nothing. I won't take long." I smiled at him so his panic might ease. "I'm here to talk to you about my fiancé."

He nodded slightly. "Please sit down, Miss." He gestured me to sit down to a single couch before he sat down across me. "What's about Tzuyu, Miss?"

"Just call me Sana." I uttered and he gave me a small nod. "I'm here to ask if Tzuyu tell you something about, uh, his problems or something?"

"He—"

"Babe?" An angelic voice cut him off.

We whipped our neck to where the voice came from and I saw the most unexpected person. Myoui Mina?! What the hell is she doing here?!

Chaeyoung stood up. "Hey, babe, sorry I left you upstairs. Morning."

Mina grinned, showing her gummy smile, and hugged Chaeyoung. Didn't she noticed me? Hey! I'm here! This disgusting couple! Ugh!

I cleared my throat when they started sucking each other lips, making them stop. Chaeyoung widened his eyes again and I think he clearly forget that I'm fucking here while Mina looked a bit surprised as she glance at me. But her surprise look change to pointed when she saw me.

Oh, come on. Is she still mad at me?

"What's this hoe doing here?" She asked Chaeyoung, still scowling at me.

She sounded funny for me. I mean, her voice were so soft turning out that her curse doesn't sound like a curse lol.

"Minari." Chaeyoung cupped her girl's face. "I know you had a fight with Sana before but let go of the grudges, can you? She's here to ask about her fiancé."

"Yeah whatever." Mina scoffed and took a seat. "So?" She raised her brows at me.

If I'm not thinking about Tzuyu, I would also raise my brows at her but later about that! I need to ask about Tzuyu.