-FOURTY FIVE-

Sana's POV

"I'm ready to love naege malhae jwo can we stay together? Can we stay together?" I dance randomly as I move in the beat of the radio's music, singing with the famous boy band's song.

'I love you' is just three simple words but hearing it from the person you love is just... Just... I don't know. Uh, it makes me happy! I'm like surfing in a wave of euphoria and I'm loving it. I still can't believe that Tzuyu finally told me that he loves me. Fuck. I'm getting crazy over him all over again.

His voice saying 'I love you' kept on replaying on my head and it's making me smile like crazy.

It's Tuesday and Tzuyu's on his work again. I told daddy to promote Tzuyu but just keep it a secret because I'm sure that Tzuyu won't be happy if he'll know about that. Besides daddy is also planning to promote Tzuyu because he's a great worker.

Living with Tzuyu made me learn about a lot of things about him. He's a hardworking man, he don't want to go on top without struggling to climb. He's a great man. He's like my daddy and I'm really blessed to have that man in my life.

You know, sometimes I'm wondering if we didn't met that day, would we end up like this? If I didn't forced daddy to make Tzuyu sign that contract, would he love me back? But I didn't regret a thing about my decisions before. Now, I have Tzuyu and will forever have him.

My phone vibrated on my pocket so I hastily took it and my smile widened as I read a message from Tzuyu.

From: Baetzu❤️

Lunch date at Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul.

To: Baetzu❤️

Wow. That's a luxurious, fancy restaurant. R u sure?

From: Baetzu❤️

Yep. Will wait for you there. I love you.

I squealed like an idiot, giggling while typing an 'I love you too'. After reading that, I almost sprinted to turn the radio off and to my room to prepare.

After taking almost an hour and a half of taking a bath, I wore a black Maxi dress and sling a Louis Vuitton bag on my shoulder. Of course, I sprayed my favorite Channel No. 5 perfume and wore my Jimmy Choo's stilettos. Feeling satiated with my appearance, I grabbed my car key and headed to the garage and drove to Pierre Gagnaire à Séoul. It's still 10:30 so I think I'm a bit early but that's better, right? I'm not really that excited. Like, really not.

It's traffic so it took me a few on the way. When I arrived at the Lotte Hotel Seoul it's already 11:30, I gave the car key to the valet, who stuttered when he greeted me, and made my way to the elevator. My phone rings again, Tzuyu is calling, so I quickly answered it. Smile making its way on my lips.

"Yes, baby?" I gnawed on my bottom lip.

["Hey, baby. Where are you?"] He asked.

"Already at Lotte Hotel, going up to the top, you?" I asked back.

["Already here."]

"Okay! I'll be there in a jiffy. Bye. I'll hung up now." I giggled and stepped in the elevator.

["Okay, baby. I love you."]