-FIFTY ONE-

This chapter is dedicated to @DianeMarie8 who started commenting bcoz she's triggered of Elkie. Hahaha. I've noticed that she don't comment at the previous chaps(or she does?) but when Elkie appeared she started showing her presence lol.

Also to @PJAAAANE who don't stop making me smile w her witty comments.

Sana's POV

When your heart screams no but your mind tells you to let go. I felt that. I'm too furious but there's still a part of me that wanted him to explain, that wanted him to tell me that it was all a misunderstanding. But I'm too hurt. I'm too hurt when I watched those disgusting videos where he made out with someone else. It wasn't just once but lot of times.

What my daddy showed me were credible and Tzuyu, himself, admitted it to me. It was so disgusting. Really. He said he unintentionally raped his own sister. I don't know if I should believe him or not about that one.

I know I've crossed the line. I said too much and I know that I hurt him. Fuck, I even told him to die. God knows how much I love him and I don't want that to happen. I was just so furious that it slipped my mouth. I'm just mad because I'm hurt and I'm hurt because I love him so, so much.

I already told him to go away awhile ago, it's his fault. He didn't let me cool down. It provoked me and told him to get lost. Damn fucking shit.

"I t-thought you will...accept me for whoever and w-whatever I am?"

"I'm taking that back. Let's stop it right here Tzuyu. You kept two things from me. Two fucking things that were horrible. I wish I could turn back time. I wish I could reset everything. And if I can? I will never fall for you. I will never choose to love you!"

Tzuyu...

I cover my mouth as I parked the car on the side, mourning like there's no tomorrow. Only God knows everything. He knew what I really feel. He knew that even if I can reset the time and meet Tzuyu in a billion times, I will still choose to fall for him.

He raped his sister and I know it's unacceptable but if he told me before, maybe we could work on it. Maybe it won't be a big deal for me. But when he cheated? That's fatal. It hurts like hell. Maybe he wasn't contented with me? Maybe I'm not enough? Maybe she's better? I don't know... Fuck, I don't know and I think I don't wanna know.

Tzuyu's POV

I didn't do what Sana told me to but I left the house, leaving all my things there. I'm going to Elkie's condo. I'm fucking sure that she did all of this. It's all her fucking fault!

Once I parked the motorbike, people clustered around me, some throwing things while cursing me. Accusing and insulting me for cheating on Sana. They don't know nothing but talk much. They didn't even let me explain but let themselves to criticize me.

It took me awhile to breakthrough them as I run to Elkie's unit. Some people were still chasing my but the guard blocked them, making me sigh in relief. When I'm already infront of Elkie's unit, I didn't bother to knock and kick the door open.

"Oh, hi, Tzu." Elkie casually greeted while her feet are on the coffee table, sitting cozily on the couch. "How's your day?"

"You fucking bitch!" I strides and pulled her hair. "You did that, didn't you?!"

She grimaced and gripped on my hand, digging her nails on my skin. "L-let go of my hair, Tzuyu!"

"You ruined everything, Elkie!" I can't help but fell on my knees and cry as I harshly let go of her hair. "You ruined...everything."